|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paintings 21-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the subject of the painting, "Garret Room" in 1962?
(a) Tom Clark.
(b) Christina Olson.
(c) Karl Kuerner.
(d) Betsy Wyeth.
2. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
(a) He struggled with it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He reveled in it.
(d) He thought it as passable.
3. How did Wyeth feel about "Raccoon" painted in 1958?
(a) He thought it was not his finest moment.
(b) He was not sure he liked it.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He thought it was really bad.
4. Wyeth considered which painting to be one of the best watercolors he ever did?
(b) Black Velvet.
(c) The Mill.
5. What kind of dog was Nellie in "Groundhog Day" painted in 1958?
(c) Jack Russell Terrier.
(d) German Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wyeth's reasons for starting a painting could be called _______________.
2. What did the cooling shed in the painting, "Cooling Shed," remind Wyeth of?
3. "Toll Rope" in 1951 shows the inside of a _______________.
4. Who was the subject of the painting, "Roasted Chestnuts"?
5. Wyeth was both free and ____________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)