|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction, Paintings 1-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Andrew Wyeth grow up?
(a) Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
(b) Princeton, New Jersey.
(c) Portland, Maine.
(d) Bennington, Vermont.
2. In 1933, Wyeth painted "Spring Landscape at _________________".
3. Who did Wyeth know who was buried in the cemetery where the grave digger was doing his work?
(a) His mother-in-law.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
4. "Before Picking" was a painting of ________________.
5. In many ways, Wyeth's paintings were like _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
2. Where was the place in "Toll Rope" located?
3. When did Wyeth cultivate his independence?
4. Years after the painting of 1933 was completed, Wyeth sold it to buy __________________.
5. The author said that Wyeth was no _________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)