|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paintings 21-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Christina Olson?
(a) Wyeth's sister-in-law.
(b) Wyeth's first grade teacher.
(c) Wyeth's long-time subject.
(d) Wyeth's first wife.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about the subject in "Gunning Rocks"?
(a) He was from Vermont.
(b) He was part American Indian.
(c) He was a black man.
(d) He was part Finn.
3. Wyeth considered which painting to be one of the best watercolors he ever did?
(a) Black Velvet.
(d) The Mill.
4. What was the name of Wyeth's sister whom he painted in "My Sister" in 1967?
5. Why was Wyeth's father worried about Wyeth's future?
(a) He concentrated too much on nudes.
(b) He did not have much discipline.
(c) He was too arrogant.
(d) His paintings were so bleak.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Incoming Sea", painted in 1966, featured ___________ after the tide turns.
2. Where were the milk cans in "Milk Cans" located?
3. Who did it seem Wyeth was painting for many times?
4. In "Tom and His Daughter" in 1959 how was Tom portrayed?
5. What did Siri Erikson represent for Wyeth?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)