|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paintings 21-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Wyeth drawn in by Johnny Lynch, the subject for "Buzzard's Glory" in 1969?
(a) His jet-black hair.
(b) His bowed legs.
(c) His large hands.
(d) His shy smile.
2. In 1933, Wyeth painted "Spring Landscape at _________________".
3. Where were the milk cans in "Milk Cans" located?
(a) Adam's farm.
(b) A farm auction.
(c) Bruener's Dairy.
(d) Wyeth's barn.
4. What did Wyeth think that the item in "Toll Rope" represented?
(a) Religious conviction.
(c) New England as a whole.
5. Who can barely be seen in the painting, "Geraniums'?
(a) Christina Olson.
(b) Helene Banco.
(c) Amy Madigan.
(d) Betsy Wyeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT represented in the 1960 painting, "Pleasant Point"?
2. Who was the subject of the painting, "Roasted Chestnuts"?
3. Why was Wyeth's father worried about Wyeth's future?
4. Who was depicted in "Wood Stove"?
5. Who did it seem Wyeth was painting for many times?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)