Introduction, Paintings 1-20
1. Who is the author of ANDREW WYETH: AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
(a) Thomas Moore.
(b) Thomas Henry.
(c) Thomas Hoving.
(d) Thomas Harrison.
2. What did the author say about getting to know Andrew Wyeth?
(a) He never actually met him in person.
(b) He never really got comfortable with him.
(c) It took him a long time to get to know him as a person.
(d) They got along famously from the start.
3. How long did it take the author to get to know Andrew Wyeth as an artist?
(a) He is still trying to understand him as an artist.
(b) He loved his work from the moment he saw it.
(c) Longer than it took to know him as a person.
(d) He never did get to know him as an artist.
4. What united both Wyeth the man and Wyeth the artist?
(a) His independence.
(b) His compassion.
(c) His genius.
(d) His technique.
5. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
(a) He thought it as passable.
(b) He struggled with it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He reveled in it.
This section contains 3,849 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)