Introduction, Paintings 1-20
1. Who is the author of ANDREW WYETH: AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
(a) Thomas Harrison.
(b) Thomas Hoving.
(c) Thomas Moore.
(d) Thomas Henry.
2. What did the author say about getting to know Andrew Wyeth?
(a) He never really got comfortable with him.
(b) It took him a long time to get to know him as a person.
(c) They got along famously from the start.
(d) He never actually met him in person.
3. How long did it take the author to get to know Andrew Wyeth as an artist?
(a) He is still trying to understand him as an artist.
(b) He never did get to know him as an artist.
(c) Longer than it took to know him as a person.
(d) He loved his work from the moment he saw it.
4. What united both Wyeth the man and Wyeth the artist?
(a) His technique.
(b) His compassion.
(c) His genius.
(d) His independence.
5. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
(a) He reveled in it.
(b) He struggled with it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He thought it as passable.
This section contains 3,849 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)