|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: "Fall 2010".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what island did Markos once take a picture of Thalia on a beach?
2. What does the letter-writer claim Mr. Wahdati's life was lacking in Chapter 4?
(a) Purpose and direction.
(b) Land and family.
(c) Love and caring.
(d) Money and fame.
3. What disease did Markos overcome when he was in the clinic with Manaar?
(b) Typhoid fever.
(c) The mumps.
4. What was found in Masooma's clenched fist after she fell from the tree?
(a) A flower.
(b) Ten little leaves.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A four-leafed clover.
5. The letter-writer in Chapter 4 compares a story to what?
(a) A painting.
(b) A play.
(c) A moving train.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Odelia do to stop Madaline's father from abusing her?
2. What happens to Pari in Chapter 2?
3. How many children did Baba Ayub have?
4. Where does the storyteller describe more fortunate villages in relation to the one in which Baba Ayub lived in Chapter 1?
5. How old is Iqbal said to be in Chapter 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)