|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music did Nila prefer to play at her parties?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Pop-rock music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Afghan music.
2. How is Masooma's behavior as an infant described in Chapter 3?
(a) She was a tyrant.
(b) She was hostile and angry.
(c) She was a sensible baby.
(d) She was forever screaming.
3. On what day of the week does Parwana visit the graves of her parents?
4. When did the author of the letter in Chapter 4 move to Kabul from Shadbagh?
5. Where does the storyteller describe more fortunate villages in relation to the one in which Baba Ayub lived in Chapter 1?
(a) To the south.
(b) To the north.
(c) To the west.
(d) To the east.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Parwana's demeanor as an infant described in Chapter 3?
2. How old was Qais in the story in Chapter 1?
3. What did Parwana steal for Saboor when she was a child?
4. Where does the narrator describe children throwing rocks at Pari's dog in Chapter 2?
5. Whose poem was attached to the rock that was thrown at Masooma by the boys in "She Was Forever Screaming"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)