1. What is the name of the college where most of the characters either attend or teach?
Waynesboro Female College.
2. Who speaks at the 1868 graduation ceremony at the college?
3. Why does the college open its entire lawn for the 1868 graduation?
So more people can hear the speeches.
4. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
5. Who is the head mistress of the school?
6. Following graduation, ________________are told to report to the head mistress' office.
Anne and Sally.
7. What kind of club do the women plan to begin?
A literary club.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)