|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1101 through 1174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which club members announce engagements in the chapter titled "1892-1893"?
(a) Jessamine and Julie.
(b) Julia and Elsa.
(c) Christine and Mary.
(d) Lavinia and Caroline.
2. What is the young man's injury when he is hurt at Ludwig's mill in "1878"?
(a) A broken foot.
(b) Eyesight is lost.
(c) Burn to the face.
(d) A broken leg.
3. In the chapter titled "1885-1886," how old is Sally?
4. In the chapter "1870," who is annoyed by the one who is besotted?
5. What does "besotted" mean?
(a) Breaking out with tiny spots.
(b) Intoxicated with love.
(c) Speckled and freckled.
(d) Rooted in soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning is the couple who had a miscarriage in "1877" given?
2. Who accepts a principal position in another town when Waynesboro college is sold?
3. Who is with Anne when she dies?
4. Who marries Tim Mercer in "1886"?
5. Which woman is said to keep both her husband and daughter in line?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)