|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 989 through 1100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "1872," a potential membership invitation is presented to ___________.
(a) Sally Jo.
2. From where does the new lawyer in "1872" originate?
3. What is the name of the college where most of the characters either attend or teach?
(a) Waynesboro College for Ladies.
(b) Waynesboro Female College.
(c) Waynesboro Finishing School.
(d) Waynesboro Ladies' College.
4. In the chapter titled "1885-1886" where does Eliza go to work?
(a) For Ludwig.
(b) For her father.
(c) For Tim.
(d) For Douglas.
5. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
(a) Thomasina Ballard.
(b) Lavinia Gardiner.
(c) Anne Alexander.
(d) Rachel Ludwig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells her husband in "1892-1893" that she will never have another child?
2. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
3. Who gets sent home from college for fighting in the chapter titled "1898"?
4. Why did Anne hang herself?
5. Whom does Mr. McCune soon marry?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)