|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 989 through 1100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which club members announce engagements in the chapter titled "1892-1893"?
(a) Lavinia and Caroline.
(b) Jessamine and Julie.
(c) Christine and Mary.
(d) Julia and Elsa.
2. In the chapter titled "1913," what natural disaster in the area causes the families to worry about loved ones cut off in other parts of the region?
3. In the chapter titled "1894-1895," who marries Randy Lichtenstein, a young attorney?
4. Where does Kitty attend college?
(d) City College.
5. What does the young man injured at Ludwig's mill fear?
(a) Looking like a monster.
(b) Not ever being able to see again.
(c) Having his foot amputated.
(d) Having his leg amputated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Gardiner sisters consider when they would prefer to turn down the club invitation?
2. In "1872," a potential membership invitation is presented to ___________.
3. Who tells her husband in "1892-1893" that she will never have another child?
4. Which of McCune's children is angry that he remarries?
5. Whose place does Esther Beattie take in the club?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)