|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 312 through 519.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ludwig hire to oversee his mill expansion?
(a) Senator Harvey.
(b) General Deming.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Captain Bodien.
2. How does the woman who had a miscarriage in "1877" feel?
(b) Sad but relieved.
(c) Sad, angry, and confused.
(d) Upset that she got "fat for no reason."
3. With whom does McCune's angry child spend a lot of time?
4. Who invites the Gardiner sisters to join the club?
(a) Sally and Anne.
(b) Lavinia and Thomasina.
(c) Caroline and Amanda.
(d) Sarah and Amanda.
5. Who is not a member of the club at the end of "1877"?
(a) Eliza Ballard.
(b) Rebecca Lowrey.
(c) Louisa Deming.
(d) Anne Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter "1870," who is besotted?
2. Who is elected to serve as the club's first corresponding secretary and treasurer?
3. In the chapter "1870," who is annoyed by the one who is besotted?
4. What is the name of the college where most of the characters either attend or teach?
5. Who suffers greatly from hay fever and asthma?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)