|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 through 311.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter "1870," who is besotted?
2. In "1873-1874," who is accused of mismanagement?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) Gov. Jackson.
(c) Rep. Deming.
(d) Sen. Harvey.
3. Who is called for a second opinion regarding the pregnant, ill woman in "1877''?
(a) Dr. Blair.
(b) Dr. Gordon.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A midwife.
4. Who is elected to serve as the club's first corresponding secretary and treasurer?
(a) Sally Cochran.
(b) Amanda Reid.
(c) Eliza Ballard.
(d) Rebecca Lowrey.
5. What does Sally name her child born in "1872"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty?
2. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
3. How does the woman who had a miscarriage in "1877" feel?
4. From where does the new lawyer in "1872" originate?
5. Who do the Gardiner sisters consider when they would prefer to turn down the club invitation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)