|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 through 311.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Z.F.?
(a) "That morphine addict."
(b) "That hypochondriac."
(c) "That flood girl."
(d) "That woman who hit her head."
2. To whom does Kate leave her house in her suicide note?
(a) The club for a permanent meeting place.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) John and Johnny.
3. In "1872," a potential membership invitation is presented to ___________.
(a) Sally Jo.
4. In 1873-1874, who is going to work for the public school where Mr. Fletcher is now superintendent?
5. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
(a) Thomasina and Eliza.
(b) Sally and Louisa.
(c) Sarah and Amanda.
(d) Rebecca and Thomasina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these characters is not a founding member of the club?
2. In what year does the club hold its first meeting?
3. Who is called for a second opinion regarding the pregnant, ill woman in "1877''?
4. In the chapter "1870," who is besotted?
5. Who accepts a principal position in another town when Waynesboro college is sold?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)