|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is elected as the club's very first vice president?
(a) Rebecca Lowrey.
(b) Mary Ballard.
(c) Louisa Tucker.
(d) Thomasina Ballard.
2. Which of Anne's family members dies in December,1872?
(a) Her oldest son.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her newborn son.
3. In what year does the club hold its first meeting?
4. Why does the college open its entire lawn for the 1868 graduation?
(a) So more people can hear the speeches.
(b) It doubles as a coming out party for the girls.
(c) To gain donations.
(d) It is campus tradition.
5. What are the Gardiner sisters' names?
(a) Sarah and Sally.
(b) Billie and Amanda.
(c) Caroline and Lavinia.
(d) Thomasina and Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
2. Who dies the same week Sally gives birth in "1872"?
3. Who invites the Gardiner sisters to join the club?
4. Who is elected first president of the club?
5. In the chapter "1870," who is besotted?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)