|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the new lawyer in "1872" originate?
2. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
(a) Thomasina Ballard.
(b) Rachel Ludwig.
(c) Anne Alexander.
(d) Lavinia Gardiner.
3. Who begins to hang out with the new girl Ellen in the chapter called "1870"?
4. Where does Kitty attend college?
(b) City College.
5. Who is elected to serve as the club's first corresponding secretary and treasurer?
(a) Rebecca Lowrey.
(b) Amanda Reid.
(c) Eliza Ballard.
(d) Sally Cochran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head mistress of the school?
2. To whom does Kate leave her house in her suicide note?
3. What kind of club do the women plan to begin?
4. In "1872," a potential membership invitation is presented to ___________.
5. Which former club member returns to Waynesboro in "1873-1874"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)