|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the first club meeting?
(a) October 7.
(b) August 7.
(c) November 7.
(d) September 7.
2. Who do the Gardiner sisters consider when they would prefer to turn down the club invitation?
(a) Their husbands.
(b) Their sons.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their nephew.
3. Why did Anne hang herself?
(a) She wanted to hurt her mother.
(b) She said she would never be the same again.
(c) She wanted to hurt her father.
(d) She said she'd never been happy.
4. Who is the head mistress of the school?
(a) Mrs. Ballard.
(b) Mrs. Deming.
(c) Mrs. Lowrey.
(d) Mrs. Ludwig.
5. Whose cancer has confined her to the house in "1872"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plans to teach in Waynesboro to repay her college debt?
2. Who is elected as the club's very first vice president?
3. Who suffers greatly from hay fever and asthma?
4. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
5. In "1873-1874," who is accused of mismanagement?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)