|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies the same week Sally gives birth in "1872"?
2. What does "besotted" mean?
(a) Intoxicated with love.
(b) Breaking out with tiny spots.
(c) Rooted in soil.
(d) Speckled and freckled.
3. What one word best describes the new lawyer that moves to town in "1872"?
4. What does Sally name her child born in "1872"?
5. Following graduation, ________________are told to report to the head mistress' office.
(a) Lavinia and Sally.
(b) Rachel and Sally.
(c) Anne and Sally.
(d) Caroline and Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
2. In what year does the club hold its first meeting?
3. Who is elected as the club's very first vice president?
4. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
5. Who is elected recording secretary of the new club?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)