|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 989 through 1100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Z.F.?
(a) "That morphine addict."
(b) "That woman who hit her head."
(c) "That flood girl."
(d) "That hypochondriac."
2. Who is Kitty?
(a) Agatha's niece.
(b) Rebecca's daughter.
(c) Lavinia's niece.
(d) Caroline's daughter.
3. What does Sally name her child born in "1872"?
4. What is Kate given after the uproar in the chapter called "1870"?
(a) An explanation.
(b) An eviction notice.
(c) A sedative.
(d) A spanking.
5. What is Eliza Ballard's job?
(a) Supreme Court justice.
(b) Newspaper owner.
(d) Manager of a law office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the new lawyer in "1872" have?
2. What is the outbreak on everyone's mind in the chapter titled "1895-1896"?
3. In the chapter titled "1913," what natural disaster in the area causes the families to worry about loved ones cut off in other parts of the region?
4. Who is elected as club president to fill the resignation in the chapter titled "1916-1924"?
5. What sends Kate into an uproar in the chapter called "1870"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)