|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 through 311.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts a principal position in another town when Waynesboro college is sold?
(d) Kitty's father.
2. Who invites the Gardiner sisters to join the club?
(a) Sarah and Amanda.
(b) Lavinia and Thomasina.
(c) Sally and Anne.
(d) Caroline and Amanda.
3. What 18-year-old has a bout with asthma and is elected to the club in "1875-1876"?
4. In "1877," which character is told to start saving for her own old age?
5. Who dies the same week Sally gives birth in "1872"?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Kate leave her house in her suicide note?
2. Who is elected recording secretary of the new club?
3. Who do the Gardiner sisters consider when they would prefer to turn down the club invitation?
4. Who is not a member of the club at the end of "1877"?
5. Who is the head mistress of the school?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)