|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226 through 311.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to teach in Waynesboro to repay her college debt?
2. Which of these characters is not a founding member of the club?
(a) Agatha Pinney.
(b) Susan Crenshaw.
(c) Ellen Tyler.
(d) Louisa Tucker.
3. Which of Anne's family members dies in December,1872?
(a) Her newborn son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her oldest son.
4. Who accepts a principal position in another town when Waynesboro college is sold?
(a) Kitty's father.
5. What are the Gardiner sisters' names?
(a) Caroline and Lavinia.
(b) Sarah and Sally.
(c) Billie and Amanda.
(d) Thomasina and Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opposes Rebecca's involvement in the club?
2. Who is elected to serve as the club's first corresponding secretary and treasurer?
3. Who moves into the now empty Lowrey house in "1875-1876"?
4. Where is Kate found hanging?
5. Who is not a member of the club at the end of "1877"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)