|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 521 through 681.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two club members get engaged while Anne is on her honeymoon?
(a) Rebecca and Thomasina.
(b) Sarah and Amanda.
(c) Sally and Louisa.
(d) Thomasina and Eliza.
2. Who is Kitty?
(a) Agatha's niece.
(b) Rebecca's daughter.
(c) Lavinia's niece.
(d) Caroline's daughter.
3. Who buys the Waynesboro college?
(a) An investment firm for apartments.
(b) A religious college.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A convent.
4. Who is called for a second opinion regarding the pregnant, ill woman in "1877''?
(a) A midwife.
(b) Dr. Blair.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) A preacher.
5. How many children does Mr. McCune have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter titled "1886-1887," who is the Baptist minister's wife?
2. How many children does the new lawyer in "1872" have?
3. Who speaks at the 1868 graduation ceremony at the college?
4. Which woman is said to keep both her husband and daughter in line?
5. What is Belinda's nickname?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)