|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 521 through 681.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter entitled "1879," who is the prosecutor?
(a) Eliza Ballard.
(b) Douglas Gardiner.
(c) Johnny Gordon.
(d) Thomas Ballard.
2. Who is Kitty's boyfriend?
3. Who moves into the now empty Lowrey house in "1875-1876"?
(a) Dr. Evans.
(b) Dr. Blair.
(c) Dr. Ludwig.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
4. Whom does Mr. McCune soon marry?
(a) His wife's younger sister.
(b) Mrs. Reid.
(c) His wife's cousin.
5. Who is Kitty?
(a) Agatha's niece.
(b) Caroline's daughter.
(c) Rebecca's daughter.
(d) Lavinia's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first club meeting?
2. In "1875-1876," who is a widower with an eighteen-year-old daughter?
3. Who works part time at the library in "1886-1887"?
4. In the chapter titled "1885-1886" where does Eliza go to work?
5. With whom does McCune's angry child spend a lot of time?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)