|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 521 through 681.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "1877," what is Anne going to pick up in the country?
(c) A book.
2. Who is the head mistress of the school?
(a) Mrs. Deming.
(b) Mrs. Ballard.
(c) Mrs. Lowrey.
(d) Mrs. Ludwig.
3. What are the Gardiner sisters' names?
(a) Thomasina and Rose.
(b) Billie and Amanda.
(c) Sarah and Sally.
(d) Caroline and Lavinia.
4. Whom does Christina begin to date in "1878"?
(a) Mr. McCune.
(c) The widowed lawyer.
5. In "1875-1876," who is a widower with an eighteen-year-old daughter?
(a) Dr. Blair.
(b) Dr. Gordon.
(c) Dr. Evans.
(d) Dr. Ludwig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally name her child born in "1872"?
2. Which woman is said to keep both her husband and daughter in line?
3. In the chapter "1870," who is besotted?
4. Who is elected to serve as the club's first corresponding secretary and treasurer?
5. From whose office does the "1879" prosecutor work?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)