Pages 1 - 104
1. What is the name of the college where most of the characters either attend or teach?
(a) Waynesboro Finishing School.
(b) Waynesboro Ladies' College.
(c) Waynesboro Female College.
(d) Waynesboro College for Ladies.
2. Who speaks at the 1868 graduation ceremony at the college?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) General Lee.
(c) General Deming.
(d) President Lincoln.
3. Why does the college open its entire lawn for the 1868 graduation?
(a) To gain donations.
(b) It doubles as a coming out party for the girls.
(c) So more people can hear the speeches.
(d) It is campus tradition.
4. Who is the 1868 class valedictorian?
(a) Thomasina Ballard.
(b) Anne Alexander.
(c) Rachel Ludwig.
(d) Lavinia Gardiner.
5. Who is the head mistress of the school?
(a) Mrs. Lowrey.
(b) Mrs. Deming.
(c) Mrs. Ludwig.
(d) Mrs. Ballard.
6. Following graduation, ________________are told to report to the head mistress' office.
(a) Anne and Sally.
(b) Caroline and Anne.
(c) Lavinia and Sally.
(d) Rachel and Sally.
7. What kind of club do the women plan to begin?
(a) A political club.
(b) A checkers or chess club.
(c) A prohibition club.
(d) A literary club.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)