Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
2. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
3. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
4. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
In what ways did Nancy's murder bring the Spungens closer as a family? How did Suzy and David react to Nancy's death? How did they deal with their grief? How did the Spungens support their children after Nancy's murder? How did the grief process evolve for the family?
What did Deborah ultimately come to understand about Nancy's death? In your response, answer the following questions:
1) What role did Deborah assume Sid had in Nancy's murder?
2) What evidence supported Deborah's assumptions about Sid's involvement (use text evidence about Nancy and Sid's relationship)
3) How and why did her feelings about Sid's involvement change over time?
4) What evidence did Deborah provide (throughout the book) that supports Sid's claims that Nancy wanted to die?
How were the Spungens let down by the medical community? In your response, be sure to address the following:
1) In what ways did the Spungens reach out to the medical community?
2) How did the medical community respond to the Spungens' call for help?
3) How was Nancy treated by the medical community?
4) Would Nancy's life have been different if the medical community had acted differently?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)