Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
2. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
3. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
4. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
Essay Topic 1
This book is a biography. How would Nancy change her story if she told it? Choose one chapter from the book. Rewrite it as though it were an autobiography. Your response should include all the events, people, and places Deborah describes in the chapter but from Nancy's point of view. Keep in mind Nancy's personality, thoughts about people and places, and how her point of view is different from her mother's.
Essay Topic 2
How were the Spungens let down by the medical community? In your response, be sure to address the following:
1) In what ways did the Spungens reach out to the medical community?
2) How did the medical community respond to the Spungens' call for help?
3) How was Nancy treated by the medical community?
4) Would Nancy's life have been different if the medical community had acted differently?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay that explores the Spungens' involvement with the Parents of Murdered Children group. In your essay, be sure to answer the following questions:
1) How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah grieve?
2) Why did Deborah want to help other families?
3) How did the POMC support families of murdered children?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)