|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
2. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
3. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
4. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that explores the Spungens' involvement with the Parents of Murdered Children group. In your essay, be sure to answer the following questions:
1) How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah grieve?
2) Why did Deborah want to help other families?
3) How did the POMC support families of murdered children?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Nancy's experiences in school. In your essay, be sure to address the following:
1) All the schools Nancy attended and the affect they had on her behavior
2) How school administrators treated Nancy's behavior
3) Life in college
4) Nancy's high intelligence and how she felt about school
5) Ways that Nancy educated herself.
Essay Topic 3
Students will examine Nancy Spungen's relationship with drugs. In your response, be sure to address the following points:
1) Nancy's early experience with drugs prescribed by doctors, even in her infancy.
2) Deborah's dependency on the medical community and drugs to alleviate Nancy's problem.
3) Nancy's and Sid's drug dependencies.
4) The role drugs played in the music scene that Nancy admired.
This section contains 1,446 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)