|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She loved Sid.
(b) She loved her family.
(c) She hated her sister.
(d) She was going to die soon.
2. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
(a) Less than two months.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
3. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) Nancy's friends.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) The police.
(d) The press.
4. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
5. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(a) Banana bread.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
2. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
3. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
4. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
5. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
2. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
3. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
4. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
5. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
6. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
7. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
8. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
9. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
10. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)