|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(a) Nancy's doctors.
(c) The schools.
2. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Village Inn.
(b) The Golden Wok.
(c) A sushi restaurant.
3. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He took off the distributor cap off.
(b) He took off the tires.
(c) He left it without gas.
(d) He hid the keys.
4. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
5. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(a) Bad Company.
(d) Pretty Things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
2. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
3. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
4. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
5. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
2. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
3. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
4. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
5. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
6. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
7. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
8. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
9. What happened to Nancy's first job?
10. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)