|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(b) A sushi restaurant.
(c) The Village Inn.
(d) The Golden Wok.
2. What band did Sid want see on the TV when he was visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Sha Na Na.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
3. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(b) They did not like the United States.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) Sid Vicious overdosed.
4. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She had an ear infection.
(c) Her ear piercing was infected.
(d) Her drums were damaged from music
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
2. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
3. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
4. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
5. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
2. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
3. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
4. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
5. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
6. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
7. Describe the scene at Sid Vicious' bail hearing.
8. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
9. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
10. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
This section contains 1,296 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)