|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) They ran out of money.
(b) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(c) They did not like the United States.
(d) Fans were not happy with their performance.
2. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(c) Nancy will be fine.
(d) Nancy's dying.
3. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(a) Sid's father.
(c) Sid's mother.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
4. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
5. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(b) New York Detective.
(d) Nancy's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
2. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
3. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
4. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
5. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
2. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
3. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
4. What happened to Nancy's first job?
5. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
6. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
7. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
8. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
9. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
10. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)