|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Philadelphia Bulletin.
2. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
3. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(a) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Banana bread.
4. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(b) Nancy's doctors.
(c) The schools.
5. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) The Spungens did not have insurance.
(b) Nancy's problems were too severe.
(c) They did not have the room.
(d) They did not see a reason to admit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
2. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
3. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
4. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
5. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
2. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
3. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
4. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
5. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
6. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
7. What happened to Nancy's first job?
8. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
9. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
10. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
This section contains 1,267 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)