|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(a) Up and coming.
2. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The press.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) The police.
(d) Nancy's friends.
3. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(b) Quiet Riot.
(c) Guns N Roses.
4. What was the name of the rock club Nancy, Karen, and Randi went to in Philadelphia?
(a) The Troubador.
(b) The Hive.
(c) The Whiskey.
5. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
(a) Rolex watch.
(b) Diamond Earrings.
(c) Elsa Peretti necklace.
(d) Tiffany bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
2. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
3. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
4. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
5. How was Nancy murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nancy's parents want her to move to New York?
2. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
3. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
4. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
5. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
6. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
7. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
8. Describe the scene at Sid Vicious' bail hearing.
9. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
10. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)