|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
2. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Nancy's dying.
3. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
5. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Malcolm McLaren.
(b) Johnny Rotten.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Chelsea Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
2. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
3. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
4. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
5. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
2. Why did Nancy's parents want her to move to New York?
3. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
4. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
5. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
6. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
7. What happened to Nancy's first job?
8. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
9. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
10. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
This section contains 1,295 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)