|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
(a) The Sex Pistols' drummer.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) Nancy's friend.
(d) Sid Vicious.
2. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Rotten.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
(d) Chelsea Lyman.
3. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
4. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) They did not like the United States.
(b) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) Fans were not happy with their performance.
5. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
(a) Phil Donahue.
(b) Dick Cavett.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) Dinah Shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
2. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
3. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
4. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
5. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
2. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
3. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
4. Why did Nancy's parents want her to move to New York?
5. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
6. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
7. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
8. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
9. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
10. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)