|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Paperback Writer.
(b) Eleano Rigby.
(d) A Hard Day's Night.
2. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) A sushi restaurant.
(c) The Golden Wok.
(d) The Village Inn.
3. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Malcolm McLaren.
(b) Chelsea Lyman.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Johnny Rotten.
4. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was in a drunk driving accident.
(d) She was stabbed.
5. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) The police.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) The news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
2. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
3. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
4. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
5. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
2. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
3. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
4. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
5. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
6. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
7. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
8. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
9. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
10. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)