|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Lyman.
(b) Malcolm McLaren.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Johnny Rotten.
2. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Kicked the car.
(b) Threatened to steal it.
(c) Stole a neighbor's car.
(d) Put her arms through the windows.
3. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(a) Nancy' brother.
4. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) Narcotics Anonymous.
(d) Private rehab.
5. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
2. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
3. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
4. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
5. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
2. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
3. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
4. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
5. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
6. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
7. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
8. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
9. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
10. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)