|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
2. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(b) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(c) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(d) Nancy was returning to school.
3. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Go to jail.
(b) Lose all of his money.
(c) Quit the Sex Pistols.
4. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) Her ear piercing was infected.
(b) She had an ear infection.
(c) Her drums were damaged from music
(d) She was beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
2. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
3. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
4. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
5. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
2. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
3. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
4. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
5. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
6. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
7. Describe the scene at Sid Vicious' bail hearing.
8. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
9. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
10. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
This section contains 1,117 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)