|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Rotten.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Johnny Lyman.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
2. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
(a) Car repair shop.
(b) Roller skating rink.
(c) Deborah's office.
(d) Clothing store.
3. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(c) The police.
(d) The news.
4. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He hid the keys.
(b) He left it without gas.
(c) He took off the tires.
(d) He took off the distributor cap off.
5. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(b) Nancy's brother.
(c) New York Detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
2. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
3. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
4. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
5. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)