|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(d) Nancy' brother.
2. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was in a drunk driving accident.
3. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
(a) Hung up quickly.
(c) Left for the funeral.
4. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(b) New York.
5. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) The Spungens' house.
(d) Karen's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
2. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
3. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
4. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
5. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
2. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
3. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
4. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
5. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
6. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
7. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
8. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
9. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
10. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)