|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(b) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(c) Nancy was returning to school.
(d) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
2. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) The Sex Pistols.
(b) His favorite actor.
(c) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(d) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
3. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(a) Autopsy tools.
4. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(b) Nancy' brother.
5. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
2. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
3. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
4. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
5. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)