|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
(b) Address book.
2. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(a) Lance Loud.
(d) Her sister.
3. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
(c) A personal lawyer.
(d) Private detective.
4. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He left it without gas.
(b) He took off the distributor cap off.
(c) He hid the keys.
(d) He took off the tires.
5. What year did Sid Vicious die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deborah call the Sex Pistols' fans?
2. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
3. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
4. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
5. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
2. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
3. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
4. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
5. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
6. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
7. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
8. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
9. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
10. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)