|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Threatened to steal it.
(b) Stole a neighbor's car.
(c) Put her arms through the windows.
(d) Kicked the car.
2. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
(a) Sid and Johnny.
(b) Lance Loud.
(c) Her brother and sister.
(d) Felipe and Babette.
3. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(a) New York.
4. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(b) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(c) His favorite actor.
(d) The Sex Pistols.
5. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
(b) The Troubador.
(d) The Whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
2. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
3. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
4. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
5. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
2. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
3. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
4. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
5. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
6. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
7. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
8. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
9. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
10. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)