|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(a) Nancy' brother.
2. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
(b) The Whiskey.
(c) The Troubador.
3. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
4. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) His favorite actor.
(b) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(c) The Sex Pistols.
(d) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
5. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
(a) An ivy league college.
(b) Culinary school.
(c) Theatre school.
(d) Art school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
2. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
3. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
4. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
5. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
2. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
3. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
4. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
5. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
6. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
7. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
8. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
9. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
10. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)