|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
2. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Families of Murdered Children.
(b) Parents of Murdered Children.
(c) Families of Murder Victims.
(d) Mothers of Murdered Children.
3. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Threatened to steal it.
(b) Kicked the car.
(c) Stole a neighbor's car.
(d) Put her arms through the windows.
4. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Prom dress.
(b) Graduation cap.
(c) First doll.
(d) Photo albums.
5. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
2. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
3. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
4. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
5. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
2. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
3. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
4. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
5. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
6. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
7. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
8. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
9. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
10. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
This section contains 1,199 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)