|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Families of Murdered Children.
(b) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(c) Parents of Murdered Children.
(d) Families of Murder Victims.
2. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
3. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
4. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
(a) Theatre school.
(b) Art school.
(c) An ivy league college.
(d) Culinary school.
5. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
(a) Dinah Shore.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Dick Cavett.
(d) Johnny Carson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
2. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
3. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
4. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
5. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
2. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
3. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
4. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
5. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
6. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
7. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
8. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
9. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
10. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
This section contains 1,213 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)