|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
(a) The Troubador.
(c) The Whiskey.
2. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
3. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(b) They ran out of money.
(c) They did not like the United States.
(d) Fans were not happy with their performance.
4. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Western Union.
(b) Parcel Express.
(c) Federal Express.
(d) United States Postal Service.
5. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(a) Lance Loud.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
2. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
3. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
4. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
5. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
2. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
3. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
4. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
5. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
6. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
7. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
8. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
9. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
10. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)