|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
2. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(d) New York.
3. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(a) Bad Company.
(c) Pretty Things.
4. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(a) Nancy was unconscious.
(c) A party.
5. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
2. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
3. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
4. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
5. What was the name of the rock club Nancy, Karen, and Randi went to in Philadelphia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
2. What did Nancy reveal to her mother during their last phone conversation?
3. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
4. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
5. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
6. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
7. Why did Nancy's parents want her to move to New York?
8. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
9. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
10. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)