|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Federal Express.
(b) Western Union.
(c) United States Postal Service.
(d) Parcel Express.
2. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
3. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
(a) Uterine cancer.
(b) Lack of fallopian tubes.
(c) No ovaries.
(d) Underdeveloped uterus.
4. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(a) Bad Company.
(d) Pretty Things.
5. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(a) Banana bread.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
2. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
3. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
4. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
5. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
2. How did the judge in Nancy's driving case treat Deborah?
3. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
4. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
5. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
6. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
7. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
8. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
9. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
10. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)