|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(a) New York Detective.
(d) Nancy's brother.
2. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
3. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
(a) Address book.
4. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(a) Banana bread.
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
5. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nancy's job in New York?
2. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
3. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
4. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
5. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
2. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
3. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
4. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
5. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
6. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
7. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
8. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
9. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
10. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)