|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(c) New York.
2. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
(b) New York.
(d) Her parents' house.
3. What was the name of the rock club Nancy, Karen, and Randi went to in Philadelphia?
(a) The Hive.
(c) The Whiskey.
(d) The Troubador.
4. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) The police.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(d) The news.
5. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
2. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
3. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
4. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
5. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
2. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
3. What did Sid tell Deborah when he called after Nancy's murder?
4. Why did Sid's mother call Deborah after Nancy's death?
5. How did the psychiatrist at the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic suggest the Spungens handle Nancy's behavior upon her release?
6. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
7. What happened to Nancy's first job?
8. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
9. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
10. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
This section contains 1,243 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)