|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She was calm.
(c) She hit her mom.
(d) She had a screaming fit.
2. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Malcolm McLaren.
(b) Johnny Rotten.
(c) Chelsea Lyman.
(d) Sid Vicious.
3. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
(a) Left for the funeral.
(d) Hung up quickly.
4. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) First doll.
(b) Prom dress.
(c) Graduation cap.
(d) Photo albums.
5. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
2. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
3. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
4. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
5. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
2. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
3. How did the POMC help Frank and Deborah come to terms with Nancy's death?
4. Why did Nancy want to hang around Sid Vicious and the Sex Pistols?
5. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
6. What happened to Nancy's first job?
7. Describe the scene at Sid Vicious' bail hearing.
8. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
9. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
10. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)