|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Sex Pistols' first album?
(a) Anarchy in London.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Anarchy in the U.K.
(d) The Queen.
2. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(b) East eighties.
(c) West forties.
3. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Called Sid.
(b) Sang a song.
(c) Read a poem.
(d) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
4. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) In person.
(b) Through his father.
(c) Letters and a phone call.
(d) Through his mother.
5. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(b) Families of Murder Victims.
(c) Parents of Murdered Children.
(d) Families of Murdered Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
2. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
3. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
4. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
5. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)