|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
2. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She reacted well and maintained good grades.
(c) She left the facility.
(d) Her behavior became erratic and odd again.
3. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
(a) Stolen jewlery to hide.
(b) A black eye.
(d) A new car.
4. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Heart attacks.
(b) Kidney infections.
(c) Breathing problems.
5. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
2. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
3. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
4. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
5. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
2. Where was Nancy placed after she attacked her mother with a hammer, and how did the Spungens feel about her placement?
3. What did Deborah do for work when David started nursery school?
4. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
5. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
6. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
7. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
8. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
9. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
10. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
This section contains 1,275 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)