|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Yelled at him.
(b) Blocked access to the phone.
(c) Stole his tools.
(d) Attached to one of his legs.
2. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
3. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Grateful Dead.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Doors.
4. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Killing herself.
(b) Solving the murder on her own.
(c) Leaving the country.
(d) Killing Sid Vicious.
5. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
2. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
3. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
4. Where was Nancy's nursery?
5. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
2. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
3. How did Nancy respond when she was first introduced to rock and roll?
4. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
5. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
6. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
7. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
8. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
9. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
10. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)