|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) Her parents wanted her home.
(b) She was failing.
(c) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(d) She needed to go rehab.
2. What did the Spungens name their third child?
3. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
(a) A Chorus Line.
4. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) Central Park.
(c) Times Square.
(d) East Village.
5. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
2. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
3. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
4. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
5. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
2. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
3. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
4. How did Deborah Spungen's grief prompt her to write this book?
5. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
6. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
7. What did Nancy declare to her parents in Chapter 12 about her death?
8. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
9. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
10. How did Nancy respond when she was first introduced to rock and roll?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)