|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Law student.
(b) Substitute teacher.
(c) Office Manager.
(d) Store clerk.
2. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Mallory Brooke.
(c) Todd Bebee.
3. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
4. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) They did her a favor.
(b) She was completely sober.
(c) She was not legally drunk.
(d) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
5. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
(a) She would have developmental delays.
(b) She was healthy.
(c) She would need to return for an operation.
(d) She would need constant medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
2. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
3. How old was Nancy was she died?
4. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
5. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
2. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
3. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
4. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
5. How did Nancy respond when she was first introduced to rock and roll?
6. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
7. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
8. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
9. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
10. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
This section contains 1,334 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)