|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
2. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She would not let her date.
(b) She made her do school work.
(c) She would not take her to the museum.
(d) She yelled at her.
3. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(b) Listening to the teacher.
(d) Making and keeping friends.
4. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Stare out the window.
(c) Baby talk.
(d) Fall back asleep.
5. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
2. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
3. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
4. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
5. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
2. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
3. Why did the Spungens want Suzy and Nancy to share a room and what happened?
4. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
5. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
6. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
7. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
8. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
9. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
10. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
This section contains 1,303 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)