|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(b) Pick up truck.
2. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Get a drug test.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Take summer school classes.
(d) Finish therapy.
3. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
(a) She met her first boyfriend.
(b) She was getting good grades.
(c) She connected with a teacher who mentored her.
(d) She joined the softball team.
4. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(d) A friend's car.
5. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(b) Central Park.
(c) East Village.
(d) Times Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
2. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
3. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
4. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
5. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
2. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
3. What did the Sex Pistols do during concerts that made them so sensational?
4. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
5. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
6. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
7. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
8. What happened to Nancy's first job?
9. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
10. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)