|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
2. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(a) Pick up truck.
3. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
4. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Miltary school.
(b) Juvenile Facility.
(d) Psychiatric clinic.
5. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She made her do school work.
(b) She would not take her to the museum.
(c) She would not let her date.
(d) She yelled at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
2. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
3. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
4. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
5. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Darlington Institute?
2. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
3. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
4. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
5. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
6. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
7. How did Nancy respond when she was first introduced to rock and roll?
8. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
9. Why did the Spungens want Suzy and Nancy to share a room and what happened?
10. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)