|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(a) New York.
2. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
3. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(c) Trance like.
4. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(d) Pick up truck.
5. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(a) A friend's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
2. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
3. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
4. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
5. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Nancy declare to her parents in Chapter 12 about her death?
2. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
3. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
4. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
5. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
6. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
7. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
8. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
9. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
10. What did Deborah do for work when David started nursery school?
This section contains 1,234 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)