|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Three days.
2. What did the Spungens name their third child?
3. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(a) Rock and Roll.
4. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(b) Temper tantrums.
(c) Refusing to speak.
5. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
(b) A Chorus Line.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
2. How old was Nancy was she died?
3. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
4. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
5. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
2. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
3. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
4. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
5. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
6. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
7. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
8. What did Nancy declare to her parents in Chapter 12 about her death?
9. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
10. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)