|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
(a) They both had an affair.
(b) Deborah had an affair.
(c) They divorced.
(d) Frank had an affair.
2. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Stole his tools.
(b) Yelled at him.
(c) Blocked access to the phone.
(d) Attached to one of his legs.
3. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Night classes.
(b) Rock club.
(d) Friend's house.
4. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She broke his jaw.
(b) She kicked him in the stomach.
(c) She gave him a black eye.
(d) She never hurt him.
5. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) Mr Grant.
(b) The Bebees.
(c) Mr. Sylvester.
(d) Ms. Brooke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
2. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
3. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
4. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
5. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
2. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
3. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
4. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
5. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
6. Where was Nancy placed after she attacked her mother with a hammer, and how did the Spungens feel about her placement?
7. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
8. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
9. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
10. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
This section contains 1,287 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)