|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(b) Rock club.
(c) Friend's house.
(d) Night classes.
2. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Trance like.
3. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
4. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(b) Leave the house for a while.
(c) Give the baby to Frank.
(d) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
5. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Military school.
(b) Dr. Blake's office.
(c) Emergency room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
2. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
3. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
4. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
5. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were Sid and Nancy behaving when Frank delivered their belongings from London?
2. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
3. What did Deborah think of the letters Sid wrote her?
4. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
5. What happened to Nancy's first job?
6. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
7. How did the media treat Nancy as the Sex Pistols gained more fame?
8. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
9. How was the Spungen family adjusting to life while Nancy was living in London?
10. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)