|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Trance like.
2. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) Mr Grant.
(b) Ms. Brooke.
(c) The Bebees.
(d) Mr. Sylvester.
3. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Listening to the teacher.
(c) Making and keeping friends.
4. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She gave him a black eye.
(b) She broke his jaw.
(c) She kicked him in the stomach.
(d) She never hurt him.
5. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
2. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
3. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
4. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
5. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
2. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
3. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
4. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
5. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
6. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
7. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
8. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
9. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
10. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
This section contains 1,221 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)