|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
2. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Store clerk.
(b) Law student.
(c) Office Manager.
(d) Substitute teacher.
3. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She didn't like her teacher.
(b) She had to walk herself.
(c) She couldn't read or write yet.
(d) She didn't like learning.
4. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
(c) Drunk and disorderly.
(d) Connection to stolen skis.
5. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She yelled at her.
(b) She made her do school work.
(c) She would not let her date.
(d) She would not take her to the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
2. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
3. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
4. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
5. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
2. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
3. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
4. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
5. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
6. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
7. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
8. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
9. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
10. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
This section contains 1,238 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)