|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Deborah's therapist.
(b) Nancy's pediatrician.
(c) Nancy's therapist.
(d) Nancy's school principal.
2. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Substitute teacher.
(b) Store clerk.
(c) Office Manager.
(d) Law student.
3. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She had breathing troubles.
(b) She lost too much weight.
(c) She had heart troubles.
(d) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
4. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Reckless driving.
(b) Driving without a license.
(c) Resisting arrest.
(d) Driving with the music too loud.
5. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Camino unit.
(b) Axl unit.
(c) Calabasas unit.
(d) Avon Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
2. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
3. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
4. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
5. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Deborah describe Nancy when she saw her on TV as part of a Sex Pistols concert?
2. Why did Nancy's parents want her to move to New York?
3. How did the Sex Pistols become famous?
4. How did Nancy spend Hanukkah/Christmas before moving to London?
5. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
6. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
7. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
8. Why did the Spungens want Suzy and Nancy to share a room and what happened?
9. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
10. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)