|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(c) Tylenol with Codine.
2. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
3. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
(a) Her father's home office.
(b) Mr. Sylvester's.
(d) Dr. Blake's.
4. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(d) Pick up truck.
5. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
2. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
3. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
4. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
5. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
2. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
3. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
4. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
5. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
6. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
7. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
8. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
9. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
10. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)