|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Get a drug test.
(b) Take summer school classes.
(c) Finish therapy.
(d) Go to rehab.
2. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
(c) Tylenol with Codine.
3. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Grateful Dead.
4. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Friend's house.
(c) Night classes.
(d) Rock club.
5. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) She did not get the colors she wanted.
(b) She wanted to play another game.
(c) Her friends where mean to her.
(d) The beads fell off the wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
2. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
3. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
4. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
5. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
2. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
3. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
4. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
5. What did the neurologist find when he tested Nancy at her allergist's recommendation?
6. What did Deborah do for work when David started nursery school?
7. What did Dr. Blake's evaluation of Nancy say was the root of her problems? How did this make the Spungens feel?
8. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
9. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
10. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
This section contains 1,310 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)