|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
3. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(b) Deborah's old bedroom.
(c) In her parents' room.
(d) In her sister's room.
4. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(b) A friend's car.
5. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Killing Sid Vicious.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Leaving the country.
(d) Solving the murder on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
2. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
3. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
4. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
5. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where was Nancy placed after she attacked her mother with a hammer, and how did the Spungens feel about her placement?
2. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
3. Why did the Spungens want Suzy and Nancy to share a room and what happened?
4. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
5. How did Deborah Spungen's grief prompt her to write this book?
6. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
7. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
8. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
9. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
10. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
This section contains 1,270 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)