|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
(a) She hallucinated.
(b) She sleep well.
(c) She vomitted.
(d) She broke out in hives.
2. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
3. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) Driving with the music too loud.
(c) Driving without a license.
(d) Reckless driving.
4. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) The beads fell off the wire.
(b) Her friends where mean to her.
(c) She did not get the colors she wanted.
(d) She wanted to play another game.
5. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Darlington High School.
(b) Lakeside Campus.
(c) Barton Unit.
(d) Lakeside Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
2. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
3. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
4. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
5. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Spungens want Suzy and Nancy to share a room and what happened?
2. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
3. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
4. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
5. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
6. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
7. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
8. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
9. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
10. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
This section contains 1,245 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)