|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(d) A friend's car.
2. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(b) Listening to the teacher.
(d) Making and keeping friends.
3. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(a) University of Denver.
(c) University of Colorado at Boulder.
4. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(c) New York.
5. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to a family wedding.
(b) Visit her grandparents.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Go to summer camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
2. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
3. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
4. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
5. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
2. How did Deborah Spungen's grief prompt her to write this book?
3. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
4. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
5. What did David and Suzy reveal to the parents about their own drug use?
6. What was the Darlington Institute?
7. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
8. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
9. What did Deborah do for work when David started nursery school?
10. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
This section contains 1,288 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)