|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(c) Todd Bebee.
(d) Mr. Grant.
2. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Leave the house for a while.
(b) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(c) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(d) Give the baby to Frank.
3. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She ran away.
(b) Her behavior was too severe for them.
(c) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(d) She went to a military school.
4. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Making and keeping friends.
(c) Listening to the teacher.
5. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
2. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
3. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
4. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
5. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
Short Essay Questions
1. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
2. How were the Spungens treated by the coroner handling Nancy case?
3. How did Deborah describe Sid when she first met him?
4. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
5. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
6. What did Nancy do to get off drugs?
7. What happened to Sid's career after the Sex Pistols had broken up?
8. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
9. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
10. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)