|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Times Square.
(d) East Village.
2. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
3. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
4. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Trance like.
5. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
2. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
3. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
4. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
5. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dr. Blake's evaluation of Nancy say was the root of her problems? How did this make the Spungens feel?
2. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
3. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
4. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
5. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
6. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
7. What happened when Nancy took the medication Atarax?
8. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
9. How did Dr. Cott disappoint Nancy and Deborah?
10. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
This section contains 1,354 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)