|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
2. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) She was in isolation.
(b) Prison ward.
(c) Women's ward.
(d) Children's ward.
3. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
(a) Deborah's friend.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Nancy's baby nurse.
4. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(b) Night classes.
(c) Friend's house.
(d) Rock club.
5. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Shared toys.
(b) Protected her.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Indulged her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
2. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
3. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
4. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
5. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
2. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
3. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
4. How did Nancy respond when she was first introduced to rock and roll?
5. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
6. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
7. How did the media and press affect Deborah's grief?
8. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
9. What was the Darlington Institute?
10. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)