|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Deborah's therapist.
(b) Nancy's therapist.
(c) Nancy's pediatrician.
(d) Nancy's school principal.
2. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(b) Making and keeping friends.
(d) Listening to the teacher.
3. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He impressed her parents.
(b) He was smart.
(c) He cursed at the principal.
(d) He was in a band.
4. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
5. Who was Mr. Grant?
(a) A supervisor at the residential facility.
(b) Nancy's neighbor.
(c) Nancy's teacher.
(d) Deborah's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
2. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
3. How old was Nancy was she died?
4. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
5. What did the Spungens name their third child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
2. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
3. Where was Nancy placed after she attacked her mother with a hammer, and how did the Spungens feel about her placement?
4. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
5. Why did Nancy get angry with her mother when she bought a box of Saran Wrap? What did she do in response?
6. What did Dr. Blake's evaluation of Nancy say was the root of her problems? How did this make the Spungens feel?
7. What was Nancy's relationship like with the Bebees, and how did she react when they were no longer with her?
8. What did Nancy declare to her parents in Chapter 12 about her death?
9. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
10. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
This section contains 1,283 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)