|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(a) Tylenol with Codine.
2. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Fall back asleep.
(c) Stare out the window.
(d) Baby talk.
3. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) Her friends where mean to her.
(b) The beads fell off the wire.
(c) She wanted to play another game.
(d) She did not get the colors she wanted.
4. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) To get back at Sid Vicious.
(b) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(c) It was cathartic for her.
(d) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
5. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Frank's boss.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Deborah's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
2. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
3. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
4. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
5. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nancy's relationship with Jeff improve her behavior?
2. Right before Nancy started school, what did her parents and doctors believe Nancy needed in order to help her behavior? Why were the Spungens so willing to accept this as truth?
3. How did Deborah feel when she found out about Sid's death?
4. When the Spungens tried to commit Nancy after her arrest, what difficulties did they encounter? How did Nancy react?
5. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
6. How did the media cover Nancy's death?
7. After spending time with Sid and Nancy in Philadelphia, what did Deborah think of Sid and Nancy's relationship?
8. How did Nancy's time at the Lakeside Campus of the Darlington school system change her behavior?
9. What happened to Nancy's first job?
10. How did Nancy react when her sister was born?
This section contains 1,347 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)