|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(a) Sweetie pie.
(c) Sugar bear.
2. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(b) New York.
3. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Rock club.
(b) Night classes.
(d) Friend's house.
4. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Military school.
(b) Emergency room.
(c) Dr. Blake's office.
5. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
(a) She sleep well.
(b) She hallucinated.
(c) She vomitted.
(d) She broke out in hives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
2. Who was Mr. Grant?
3. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
4. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
5. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
2. In what ways did Nancy control the house as a small child?
3. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
4. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
5. What happened between Sid and Nancy in a London hotel?
6. How did the Spungens become involved with the Parents of Murdered Children group?
7. Why was Deborah upset with Nancy's treatment at the Lakeside Campus?
8. Why did Nancy have to leave the Suburban Psychiatric Clinic?
9. Why was Nancy arrested in Colorado, and how did her parents rescue her?
10. How did Deborah discover Nancy had been murdered?
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)