|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(d) A friend's car.
2. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
3. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(d) Rock and Roll.
4. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(a) New York.
5. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
2. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
3. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
4. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
5. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Nancy's behavior after the birth of her brother different than her actions after her sister was born? What does this suggest about her behavior?
2. What medical issues did Nancy face when she was first born?
3. Describe Nancy's temper tantrums as a toddler and how people handled them differently.
4. How did Deborah's mother feel about her pregnancy with Nancy?
5. What did Nancy do in New York to defy her parents, and how did they react?
6. What was the Darlington Institute?
7. Why did Deborah feel so bonded to Nancy when she was first born?
8. What was Nancy's final year at Lakeside like?
9. How did doctors respond to Deborah when she voiced concern over Nancy's medical issues as an infant?
10. Where was Nancy placed after she attacked her mother with a hammer, and how did the Spungens feel about her placement?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)