|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(c) New York.
2. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(b) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(c) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(d) Nancy was returning to school.
3. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The press.
(b) Nancy's friends.
(c) The police.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
4. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(b) Quit the Sex Pistols.
(c) Go to jail.
(d) Lose all of his money.
5. What did Deborah call the Sex Pistols' fans?
6. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
(b) She showed them the wrong body.
(c) She yelled at the Spungens.
(d) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
7. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Lance Loud.
8. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(a) West forties.
(c) East eighties.
9. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) The Spungens' house.
(d) Karen's house.
10. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
11. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She hated her sister.
(b) She loved her family.
(c) She loved Sid.
(d) She was going to die soon.
12. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Golden Wok.
(b) The Village Inn.
(d) A sushi restaurant.
13. What year did Sid Vicious die?
14. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Nancy's friend.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) The Sex Pistols' drummer.
15. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(a) Quiet Riot.
(d) Guns N Roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
2. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
3. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
4. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
5. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)