|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) The police.
(d) Her children.
2. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
3. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
4. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(d) Nancy' brother.
5. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
6. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(a) Nancy was unconscious.
(c) A party.
7. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(b) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(c) They did not like the United States.
(d) They ran out of money.
8. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(b) Autopsy tools.
9. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) American reporters.
(d) English reporters.
10. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(a) New York.
11. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) They did not have the room.
(b) They did not see a reason to admit her.
(c) Nancy's problems were too severe.
(d) The Spungens did not have insurance.
12. What year did Sid Vicious die?
13. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
(a) Drug friends.
(b) Rock and roll friends.
(c) Mafia friends.
(d) School friends.
14. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) United States Postal Service.
(b) Federal Express.
(c) Western Union.
(d) Parcel Express.
15. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
(b) Bass fiddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
2. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
3. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
4. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
5. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)