|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(c) Autopsy tools.
2. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(d) Nancy's dying.
3. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(a) Bad Company.
(b) Pretty Things.
4. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(b) The Sex Pistols.
(c) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(d) His favorite actor.
5. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The press.
(b) Nancy's friends.
(c) The police.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
6. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
7. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
8. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
9. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
10. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
(a) One week.
(b) Less than two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
11. What year did Sid Vicious die?
12. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(b) Promote Sid's career.
(c) Scam for money.
(d) US citzenship.
13. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(b) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(c) Nancy was returning to school.
(d) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
14. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(b) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(c) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
(d) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
15. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(a) Guns N Roses.
(c) Quiet Riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
2. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
3. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
4. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
5. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)