|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(c) Nancy' brother.
2. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) Scam for money.
(b) US citzenship.
(c) Promote Sid's career.
3. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
4. What was the name of Deborah's therapist?
5. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
(a) Roller skating rink.
(b) Car repair shop.
(c) Clothing store.
(d) Deborah's office.
6. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Village Inn.
(b) The Golden Wok.
(d) A sushi restaurant.
7. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
(b) Address book.
8. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
9. What was the name of the Sex Pistols' first album?
(a) Anarchy in London.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Anarchy in the U.K.
10. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(b) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(c) Nancy was returning to school.
(d) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
11. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Banana bread.
12. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
(b) Bass fiddle.
13. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(b) Nancy's teachers.
(c) Former employers.
(d) Sid Vicious.
14. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Photo albums.
(b) Prom dress.
(c) First doll.
(d) Graduation cap.
15. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
2. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
3. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
4. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
5. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)