|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(c) Nancy was unconscious.
(d) A party.
2. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(b) Philadelphia Bulletin.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
4. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(b) The Bebees.
(c) Mrs. Beverly.
(d) The Hullingers.
5. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) First doll.
(b) Photo albums.
(c) Graduation cap.
(d) Prom dress.
6. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
7. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(a) Malcolm McLaren.
(b) Sid's father.
(c) Sid's mother.
8. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She yelled at the Spungens.
(b) She showed them the wrong body.
(c) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
(d) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
9. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
(d) New York City.
10. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
(b) Narcotics Anonymous.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) Private rehab.
11. What did Deborah call the Sex Pistols' fans?
12. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Her children.
(d) The police.
13. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Read a poem.
(b) Called Sid.
(c) Sang a song.
(d) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
14. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
(a) She went to rehab.
(b) She was not invited.
(c) She went on vacation.
(d) She went to see her parents.
15. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Families of Murdered Children.
(b) Families of Murder Victims.
(c) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(d) Parents of Murdered Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
2. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
3. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
4. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
5. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)