|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) Sex Pistols' fans.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) American reporters.
(d) English reporters.
2. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(a) Guns N Roses.
(d) Quiet Riot.
3. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The police.
(b) The press.
(c) Nancy's friends.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
4. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) They did not have the room.
(b) They did not see a reason to admit her.
(c) Nancy's problems were too severe.
(d) The Spungens did not have insurance.
5. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He took off the tires.
(b) He hid the keys.
(c) He left it without gas.
(d) He took off the distributor cap off.
6. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(b) The Hullingers.
(c) Mrs. Beverly.
(d) The Bebees.
7. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
8. Who created the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Rotten.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Johnny Lyman.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
9. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Beating her.
(b) Leaving music.
(c) Seeing another woman.
(d) Going to college.
10. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(a) New York Detective.
(b) Nancy's brother.
11. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(b) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(c) The Sex Pistols.
(d) His favorite actor.
12. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(b) East eighties.
(d) West forties.
13. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
(b) New York.
(d) Her parents' house.
14. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
15. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
(a) He was on the road.
(b) He was in the movies.
(c) He was on vacation.
(d) He was in another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
2. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
3. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
4. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
5. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)