|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(b) The schools.
(c) Nancy's doctors.
2. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
3. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Her children.
(d) The police.
4. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(d) Autopsy tools.
5. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Paperback Writer.
(b) Eleano Rigby.
(d) A Hard Day's Night.
6. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) Her drums were damaged from music
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She had an ear infection.
(d) Her ear piercing was infected.
7. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) They did not like the United States.
(b) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) Sid Vicious overdosed.
8. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
9. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(b) Sid's mother.
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
(d) Sid's father.
10. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
11. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(b) Sang a song.
(c) Called Sid.
(d) Read a poem.
12. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(b) Dinah Shore.
(c) Phil Donahue.
(d) Dick Cavett.
13. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
14. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Philadelphia Bulletin.
15. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) Nancy would have wanted them to.
(b) They were being blackmailed.
(c) They couldn't ignore them.
(d) The police advised them to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
2. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
3. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
4. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
5. What year did Sid Vicious die?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)