|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
2. What was the name of the Sex Pistols' first album?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Anarchy in the U.K.
(c) Anarchy in London.
(d) The Queen.
3. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(b) Paperback Writer.
(c) A Hard Day's Night.
(d) Eleano Rigby.
4. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
(a) Rock and roll friends.
(b) School friends.
(c) Mafia friends.
(d) Drug friends.
5. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) The police.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her friends.
6. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
7. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
(a) Elsa Peretti necklace.
(b) Diamond Earrings.
(c) Rolex watch.
(d) Tiffany bracelet.
8. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Seeing another woman.
(b) Beating her.
(c) Leaving music.
(d) Going to college.
9. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Read a poem.
(b) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(c) Sang a song.
(d) Called Sid.
10. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(b) A sushi restaurant.
(c) The Village Inn.
(d) The Golden Wok.
11. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
12. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
(a) The Troubador.
(b) The Whiskey.
13. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
14. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
15. What was the name of the rock club Nancy, Karen, and Randi went to in Philadelphia?
(b) The Hive.
(c) The Whiskey.
(d) The Troubador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
2. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
3. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
4. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
5. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)