|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Chelsea Lyman.
(c) Johnny Rotten.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
2. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(b) Families of Murder Victims.
(c) Families of Murdered Children.
(d) Parents of Murdered Children.
3. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
4. What band did Sid want see on the TV when he was visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Beatles.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Sha Na Na.
5. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(b) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
(c) She yelled at the Spungens.
(d) She showed them the wrong body.
6. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(d) Up and coming.
7. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Nancy's dying.
(c) Nancy will be fine.
(d) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
8. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) Her ear piercing was infected.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) Her drums were damaged from music
(d) She had an ear infection.
9. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) American reporters.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) English reporters.
10. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
11. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
(a) She went to see her parents.
(b) She was not invited.
(c) She went to rehab.
(d) She went on vacation.
12. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Parcel Express.
(b) United States Postal Service.
(c) Federal Express.
(d) Western Union.
13. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) A sushi restaurant.
(c) The Golden Wok.
(d) The Village Inn.
14. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) Sex Pistols' fans.
(b) The police.
(c) Nancy's friends.
(d) The press.
15. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) Letters and a phone call.
(b) Through his mother.
(c) In person.
(d) Through his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
2. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
3. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
4. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
5. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)