|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Kicked the car.
(b) Threatened to steal it.
(c) Stole a neighbor's car.
(d) Put her arms through the windows.
2. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He took off the distributor cap off.
(b) He took off the tires.
(c) He left it without gas.
(d) He hid the keys.
3. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Prom dress.
(b) First doll.
(c) Photo albums.
(d) Graduation cap.
4. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(b) Nancy's dying.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Nancy will be fine.
5. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(a) New York.
6. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(b) Families of Murder Victims.
(c) Families of Murdered Children.
(d) Parents of Murdered Children.
7. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(a) Lance Loud.
(b) Her sister.
8. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
9. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Called Sid.
(b) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(c) Sang a song.
(d) Read a poem.
10. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(c) Up and coming.
11. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(c) New York.
12. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She loved Sid.
(b) She hated her sister.
(c) She loved her family.
(d) She was going to die soon.
13. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
(a) Clothing store.
(b) Deborah's office.
(c) Roller skating rink.
(d) Car repair shop.
14. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The press.
(b) The police.
(c) Nancy's friends.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
15. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) United States Postal Service.
(b) Parcel Express.
(c) Western Union.
(d) Federal Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
2. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
3. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
4. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
5. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)