|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(c) Nancy was unconscious.
(d) A party.
2. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
(a) The Sex Pistols' drummer.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) Nancy's friend.
(d) Sid Vicious.
3. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) In person.
(b) Through his father.
(c) Through his mother.
(d) Letters and a phone call.
4. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) United States Postal Service.
(b) Parcel Express.
(c) Federal Express.
(d) Western Union.
5. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
6. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Stole a neighbor's car.
(b) Kicked the car.
(c) Threatened to steal it.
(d) Put her arms through the windows.
7. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Her children.
(b) The police.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Sid Vicious.
8. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
9. In what state did Nancy's parents get her an apartment?
(c) New York.
10. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) Scam for money.
(c) Promote Sid's career.
(d) US citzenship.
11. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was stabbed.
(b) She was in a drunk driving accident.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was beaten.
12. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
(b) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(c) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(d) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
13. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
(a) Felipe and Babette.
(b) Her brother and sister.
(c) Sid and Johnny.
(d) Lance Loud.
14. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(a) Banana bread.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
15. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy will be fine.
(b) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(c) Nancy's dying.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
2. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
3. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
4. What was Nancy's job in New York?
5. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)