|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
2. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
3. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
4. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(b) Bad Company.
(d) Pretty Things.
5. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(c) Nancy's teachers.
(d) Former employers.
6. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
(a) She had a screaming fit.
(b) She hit her mom.
(c) She was calm.
(d) She ran away.
7. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(a) Philadelphia Bulletin.
(c) The New York Times.
8. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(b) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
(c) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(d) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
9. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She hated her sister.
(b) She loved Sid.
(c) She was going to die soon.
(d) She loved her family.
10. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Seeing another woman.
(b) Leaving music.
(c) Going to college.
(d) Beating her.
11. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Put her arms through the windows.
(b) Threatened to steal it.
(c) Stole a neighbor's car.
(d) Kicked the car.
12. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Nancy was returning to school.
(b) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(c) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(d) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
13. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
(a) Rolex watch.
(b) Elsa Peretti necklace.
(c) Tiffany bracelet.
(d) Diamond Earrings.
14. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) She had an ear infection.
(b) Her ear piercing was infected.
(c) Her drums were damaged from music
(d) She was beaten.
15. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
(b) The Spungens' house.
(c) Karen's house.
(d) Holiday Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
2. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
3. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
4. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)