Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(a) Nancy's teachers.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Former employers.
2. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
(a) She was not invited.
(b) She went on vacation.
(c) She went to see her parents.
(d) She went to rehab.
3. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
(b) New York City.
4. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
(a) School friends.
(b) Drug friends.
(c) Rock and roll friends.
(d) Mafia friends.
5. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
(a) She had an ear infection.
(b) Her ear piercing was infected.
(c) Her drums were damaged from music
(d) She was beaten.
6. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(b) Up and coming.
7. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) The police.
(b) The news.
(c) Sid Vicious.
8. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
9. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
10. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
11. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
(a) Private detective.
(d) A personal lawyer.
12. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(b) Nancy' brother.
13. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) The Hullingers.
(b) Mallory Brooke.
(c) The Bebees.
(d) Mrs. Beverly.
14. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Western Union.
(b) Parcel Express.
(c) United States Postal Service.
(d) Federal Express.
15. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(a) A party.
(c) Nancy was unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
2. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
3. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
4. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
5. What did Deborah call the Sex Pistols' fans?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)