|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Rotten.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Chelsea Lyman.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
2. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
3. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Philadelphia Bulletin.
4. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
(a) Her parents' house.
(b) New York.
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
6. What band did Sid want see on the TV when he was visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Sha Na Na.
7. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
(a) Threatened to steal it.
(b) Stole a neighbor's car.
(c) Kicked the car.
(d) Put her arms through the windows.
8. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(c) Nancy's doctors.
(d) The schools.
9. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
10. Whom did Frank call after the reporters gathered on the Spungens' lawn?
(d) Nancy' brother.
11. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) Nancy would have wanted them to.
(b) The police advised them to.
(c) They couldn't ignore them.
(d) They were being blackmailed.
12. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was stabbed.
(b) She was in a drunk driving accident.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was shot.
13. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
14. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
15. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
(a) Private detective.
(d) A personal lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
2. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
3. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
4. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
5. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)