|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(b) Lance Loud.
(c) Her sister.
2. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
(a) She was calm.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She hit her mom.
(d) She had a screaming fit.
3. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) The Hullingers.
(b) The Bebees.
(c) Mrs. Beverly.
(d) Mallory Brooke.
4. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) English reporters.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) American reporters.
(d) Sid Vicious.
5. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(a) Bad Company.
(d) Pretty Things.
6. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(b) The Sex Pistols.
(c) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(d) His favorite actor.
8. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(d) Autopsy tools.
9. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
(b) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
(c) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(d) Black was Nancy favorite color.
10. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Read a poem.
(b) Sang a song.
(c) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(d) Called Sid.
11. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy's dying.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
12. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
(a) Mafia friends.
(b) Drug friends.
(c) School friends.
(d) Rock and roll friends.
13. What drug was Deborah taking to sleep after Nancy's death?
14. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(b) They did not like the United States.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) Sid Vicious overdosed.
15. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Leaving music.
(b) Beating her.
(c) Going to college.
(d) Seeing another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Sid Vicious die?
2. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
3. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
4. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
5. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)