|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(a) Quiet Riot.
(c) Guns N Roses.
2. What was the name of Deborah's therapist?
3. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Photo albums.
(b) Prom dress.
(c) Graduation cap.
(d) First doll.
4. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Quit the Sex Pistols.
(b) Lose all of his money.
(d) Go to jail.
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
6. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Called Sid.
(b) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(c) Sang a song.
(d) Read a poem.
7. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(a) Nancy's teachers.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(d) Former employers.
8. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(b) New York.
9. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
(a) Nancy's friend.
(b) The Sex Pistols' drummer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) Sid Vicious.
10. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
11. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) They couldn't ignore them.
(b) The police advised them to.
(c) They were being blackmailed.
(d) Nancy would have wanted them to.
12. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She yelled at the Spungens.
(b) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
(c) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(d) She showed them the wrong body.
13. Where did Sid and Nancy stay when they visited the Spungens?
(a) Karen's house.
(c) The Spungens' house.
(d) Holiday Inn.
14. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
(a) She went to rehab.
(b) She went on vacation.
(c) She was not invited.
(d) She went to see her parents.
15. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(a) East eighties.
(c) West forties.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
2. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
3. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
4. What did Deborah call the Sex Pistols' fans?
5. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)