|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Sex Pistols' first album?
(a) Anarchy in London.
(b) Anarchy in the U.K.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) The Queen.
2. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
3. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(c) The police.
(d) The news.
4. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
5. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
6. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) They couldn't ignore them.
(b) They were being blackmailed.
(c) The police advised them to.
(d) Nancy would have wanted them to.
7. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) American reporters.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) English reporters.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
8. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(b) Paperback Writer.
(c) A Hard Day's Night.
(d) Eleano Rigby.
9. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Johnny Rotten.
(c) Chelsea Lyman.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
10. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) Nancy's dying.
(d) He loves her.
11. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
(a) Deborah's office.
(b) Clothing store.
(c) Roller skating rink.
(d) Car repair shop.
12. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
(b) New York City.
13. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(b) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) They did not like the United States.
14. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(b) Quit the Sex Pistols.
(c) Lose all of his money.
(d) Go to jail.
15. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
(a) He was on the road.
(b) He was in the movies.
(c) He was in another country.
(d) He was on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy hurt her ear?
2. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
3. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
4. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
5. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)