|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(b) West forties.
(c) East eighties.
2. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(a) Sid's mother.
(b) Malcolm McLaren.
(d) Sid's father.
3. Who created the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Lyman.
(b) Malcolm McLaren.
(c) Johnny Rotten.
(d) Sid Vicious.
4. Whom did Nancy give her record collection to when she left for London?
(a) Her brother and sister.
(b) Felipe and Babette.
(c) Lance Loud.
(d) Sid and Johnny.
5. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) Mrs. Beverly.
(b) Mallory Brooke.
(c) The Bebees.
(d) The Hullingers.
6. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) Through his father.
(b) Letters and a phone call.
(c) In person.
(d) Through his mother.
7. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) US citzenship.
(b) Scam for money.
(d) Promote Sid's career.
8. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
(a) No ovaries.
(b) Lack of fallopian tubes.
(c) Uterine cancer.
(d) Underdeveloped uterus.
9. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(b) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(c) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(d) Nancy was returning to school.
10. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She loved her family.
(b) She loved Sid.
(c) She was going to die soon.
(d) She hated her sister.
11. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
12. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(d) New York.
13. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
(a) He was on the road.
(b) He was on vacation.
(c) He was in the movies.
(d) He was in another country.
14. How did Nancy react when the Spungens took Nancy to the second psychiatric hospital?
(a) She hit her mom.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She was calm.
(d) She had a screaming fit.
15. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Philadelphia Bulletin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
2. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
3. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
4. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
5. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)