|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Former employers.
(d) Nancy's teachers.
2. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
(a) Diamond Earrings.
(b) Rolex watch.
(c) Tiffany bracelet.
(d) Elsa Peretti necklace.
4. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
5. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) Promote Sid's career.
(b) US citzenship.
(c) Scam for money.
6. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Quit the Sex Pistols.
(b) Go to jail.
(d) Lose all of his money.
7. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
(b) Pretty Things.
(d) Bad Company.
8. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
9. What day of the week was Deborah and Nancy's last conversation?
10. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(b) A sushi restaurant.
(c) The Golden Wok.
(d) The Village Inn.
11. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(b) Up and coming.
12. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
13. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(c) Guns N Roses.
(d) Quiet Riot.
14. What was Nancy's job in New York?
(a) Exotic Dancer.
(d) Cab driver.
15. What was the name of the rock club Nancy, Karen, and Randi went to in Philadelphia?
(b) The Hive.
(c) The Troubador.
(d) The Whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
2. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
3. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
4. What band did Sid want see on the TV when he was visiting the Spungens?
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)