|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
2. Why was the Sex Pistols' United States tour canceled?
(a) Sid Vicious overdosed.
(b) Fans were not happy with their performance.
(c) They ran out of money.
(d) They did not like the United States.
3. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(b) Autopsy tools.
4. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) A Hard Day's Night.
(c) Paperback Writer.
(d) Eleano Rigby.
5. What was the name of Deborah's therapist?
6. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
7. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) The Sex Pistols' drummer.
(d) Nancy's friend.
8. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(b) The Hullingers.
(c) The Bebees.
(d) Mrs. Beverly.
9. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
10. What did the police discover in Sid's and Nancy's hotel room?
(a) A party.
(c) Nancy was unconscious.
11. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
(b) Address book.
12. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
(b) New York.
(d) Her parents' house.
13. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
14. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
15. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Village Inn.
(b) The Golden Wok.
(c) A sushi restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
2. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
3. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
4. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
5. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)