|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) Through his father.
(b) In person.
(c) Through his mother.
(d) Letters and a phone call.
2. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She loved her family.
(b) She loved Sid.
(c) She hated her sister.
(d) She was going to die soon.
3. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was in a drunk driving accident.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was shot.
4. What was the name of the Sex Pistols' first album?
(a) Anarchy in London.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Anarchy in the U.K.
5. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Beating her.
(b) Going to college.
(c) Seeing another woman.
(d) Leaving music.
6. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
(a) Quiet Riot.
(b) Guns N Roses.
7. What did Nancy do when her friend Karen called to say her father had passed away?
(a) Left for the funeral.
(b) Hung up quickly.
8. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
(d) Bass fiddle.
9. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(c) Nancy's doctors.
(d) The schools.
10. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
(b) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(c) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(d) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
11. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She yelled at the Spungens.
(b) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(c) She showed them the wrong body.
(d) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
12. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) The police advised them to.
(b) They couldn't ignore them.
(c) They were being blackmailed.
(d) Nancy would have wanted them to.
13. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) The police.
14. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Western Union.
(b) Parcel Express.
(c) Federal Express.
(d) United States Postal Service.
15. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) They did not have the room.
(b) The Spungens did not have insurance.
(c) They did not see a reason to admit her.
(d) Nancy's problems were too severe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
2. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
3. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
4. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
5. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)