|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Lance Loud.
2. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Lose all of his money.
(b) Go to jail.
(c) Quit the Sex Pistols.
3. What word did Nancy use to describe the music scene in LA?
(b) Up and coming.
4. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
(a) She hated her sister.
(b) She loved Sid.
(c) She was going to die soon.
(d) She loved her family.
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
6. How did Sid communicate with Deborah after Nancy died?
(a) Through his mother.
(b) In person.
(c) Through his father.
(d) Letters and a phone call.
7. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(b) New York Detective.
(c) Nancy's brother.
8. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
9. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
(d) Bass fiddle.
10. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Prom dress.
(b) Photo albums.
(c) Graduation cap.
(d) First doll.
11. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Paperback Writer.
(c) A Hard Day's Night.
(d) Eleano Rigby.
12. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) English reporters.
(b) Sex Pistols' fans.
(c) American reporters.
(d) Sid Vicious.
13. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She yelled at the Spungens.
(b) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(c) She showed them the wrong body.
(d) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
14. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
(b) His favorite actor.
(c) The Sex Pistols.
(d) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
15. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Deborah reach out to when she could not reach Frank following Nancy's murder?
2. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
3. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
4. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
5. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)