|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
(a) She went to rehab.
(b) She was not invited.
(c) She went on vacation.
(d) She went to see her parents.
2. Where did the Spungen family get away for the weekend following Nancy's murder?
(b) New York City.
3. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was in a drunk driving accident.
4. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) The Village Inn.
(b) A sushi restaurant.
(d) The Golden Wok.
5. What did a London tabloid newspaper call Nancy?
6. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
7. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
(b) Private detective.
(d) A personal lawyer.
8. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
9. What news publication did the Spungens finally speak to?
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Philadelphia Bulletin.
10. Why was Deborah unable to reach Frank after Nancy's murder?
(a) He was in the movies.
(b) He was on the road.
(c) He was on vacation.
(d) He was in another country.
11. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Paperback Writer.
(c) Eleano Rigby.
(d) A Hard Day's Night.
12. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Lose all of his money.
(b) Go to jail.
(c) Quit the Sex Pistols.
13. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
(a) Roller skating rink.
(b) Deborah's office.
(c) Car repair shop.
(d) Clothing store.
14. How old was Nancy when her parents got her an apartment in another state?
15. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) Promote Sid's career.
(c) US citzenship.
(d) Scam for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
2. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
3. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
4. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
5. What was the name of Deborah's therapist?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)