|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Nancy want to take Sid to for dinner while visiting the Spungens?
(a) A sushi restaurant.
(b) The Village Inn.
(d) The Golden Wok.
2. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(a) Nancy's teachers.
(c) Former employers.
(d) Sid Vicious.
3. What type of college did Nancy's sister want to attend?
(a) Art school.
(b) An ivy league college.
(c) Culinary school.
(d) Theatre school.
4. Who was Sid's manager when he launched his solo career?
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
5. Who told Deborah that Nancy had been murdered?
(a) New York Detective.
(c) Nancy's brother.
6. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) English reporters.
(b) American reporters.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Sex Pistols' fans.
7. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
8. How was Nancy murdered?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was in a drunk driving accident.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was stabbed.
9. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) They did not have the room.
(b) Nancy's problems were too severe.
(c) The Spungens did not have insurance.
(d) They did not see a reason to admit her.
10. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(b) US citzenship.
(c) Scam for money.
(d) Promote Sid's career.
11. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Prom dress.
(b) Photo albums.
(c) First doll.
(d) Graduation cap.
12. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(d) Autopsy tools.
13. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
(a) Parcel Express.
(b) Federal Express.
(c) United States Postal Service.
(d) Western Union.
14. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Johnny Rotten.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
(d) Chelsea Lyman.
15. What did Nancy's sister bake for Sid and Nancy?
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Banana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
2. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
3. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
4. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
5. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)