|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
(a) Dick Cavett.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Dinah Shore.
(d) Johnny Carson.
2. Where did Nancy first want to go to detox?
(b) Her parents' house.
(d) New York.
3. What was the only thing that Deborah did not give away from Nancy's closet?
(a) Graduation cap.
(b) Prom dress.
(c) First doll.
(d) Photo albums.
4. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She yelled at the Spungens.
(b) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(c) She showed them the wrong body.
(d) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
5. Where was Nancy suppose to catch a connection on her way to London?
6. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
7. What year did Sid Vicious die?
8. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) They couldn't ignore them.
(b) They were being blackmailed.
(c) The police advised them to.
(d) Nancy would have wanted them to.
9. What did Sid tell Nancy he would rather do than live without Nancy?
(a) Quit the Sex Pistols.
(b) Go to jail.
(c) Lose all of his money.
10. What Philadelphia club was Sid suppose to play at after Nancy's murder?
(a) The Whiskey.
(d) The Troubador.
11. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(a) Sid's father.
(b) Sid's mother.
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
12. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
13. What instrument did Nancy tell her mom she was playing in an all girl band?
(d) Bass fiddle.
14. In their last conversation, what did Nancy hint Sid was doing?
(a) Going to college.
(b) Leaving music.
(c) Beating her.
(d) Seeing another woman.
15. Where did Sid and Nancy celebrate her twentieth birthday?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
2. What did Nancy remind her parents of as they drove her and Sid to the train station?
3. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
4. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
5. What company did Deborah work for as the director of Mailgrams?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)