|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(a) Nancy's doctors.
(b) The schools.
2. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
(a) Private detective.
(b) A personal lawyer.
3. Who was the lead singer in the Sex Pistols?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Johnny Rotten.
(c) Chelsea Lyman.
(d) Malcolm McLaren.
4. Why were the Spungens angry at the New York coroner?
(a) She showed them the wrong body.
(b) She blamed the Spungens for Nancy's death.
(c) She appeared unconcerned with Nancy's case.
(d) She yelled at the Spungens.
5. What was the name of Deborah's therapist?
6. What did Deborah suspect was the motive for Sid and Nancy's marriage?
(a) US citzenship.
(b) Scam for money.
(c) Promote Sid's career.
7. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(b) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
(c) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
(d) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
8. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
(a) They did not have the room.
(b) The Spungens did not have insurance.
(c) Nancy's problems were too severe.
(d) They did not see a reason to admit her.
9. Who called Deborah on Sid's behalf after Nancy was murdered?
(b) Sid's father.
(c) Malcolm McLaren.
(d) Sid's mother.
10. Who swarmed the Spungens' lawn following Nancy's murder?
(a) The press.
(b) The police.
(c) Sex Pistols' fans.
(d) Nancy's friends.
11. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) Nancy's dying.
(b) He loves her.
(c) Nancy will be fine.
(d) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
12. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(b) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
(c) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(d) Nancy was returning to school.
13. What did Sid and Nancy call Deborah?
14. How did Deborah find out the method of Nancy's murder?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) The news.
(c) The police.
15. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy get Deborah when the Spungen family went to visit Nancy for the holidays?
2. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
3. How old was Nancy's brother when she died?
4. Where did Nancy work after she was found not guilty in her driving case?
5. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)