|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Paperback Writer.
(b) Eleano Rigby.
(c) A Hard Day's Night.
2. Who did the press contact from Deborah's life to try and get more information about Nancy?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Former employers.
(d) Nancy's teachers.
3. What drug did Nancy beg her parents to give her when she was detoxing?
4. Whom did Deborah see on the Phil Donahue show talking about a grief group?
(a) The Bebees.
(b) The Hullingers.
(c) Mallory Brooke.
(d) Mrs. Beverly.
5. What spa treatment did Deborah get while on vacation with her husband and son?
6. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He took off the tires.
(b) He left it without gas.
(c) He took off the distributor cap off.
(d) He hid the keys.
7. Who forced their way into the Spungens home and left a newspaper on the floor?
(a) American reporters.
(b) English reporters.
(c) Sex Pistols' fans.
(d) Sid Vicious.
8. What is the name of the parent grief group that Deborah and Frank became involved with after Nancy's murder?
(a) Mothers of Murdered Children.
(b) Families of Murder Victims.
(c) Families of Murdered Children.
(d) Parents of Murdered Children.
9. What pet did Nancy get in her new apartment?
10. What condition made Nancy unable to have children?
(a) No ovaries.
(b) Uterine cancer.
(c) Lack of fallopian tubes.
(d) Underdeveloped uterus.
11. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Read a letter Nancy wrote.
(b) Sang a song.
(c) Called Sid.
(d) Read a poem.
12. What talk show host made jokes about Sid and Nancy?
(a) Dick Cavett.
(b) Dinah Shore.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) Phil Donahue.
13. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
(a) Deborah wanted a button to remember Nancy.
(b) Black was Nancy favorite color.
(c) It symbolized Nancy's darkness.
(d) It is a Jewish grieving ritual.
14. What did Nancy's brother see on Saturday Night Live that upset him?
(a) His favorite actor.
(b) The Sex Pistols.
(c) A sketch making fun of Sid and Nancy.
(d) Sid Vicious playing a tribute to Nancy.
15. Where did Sid go to launch his solo career?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the police arrest for Nancy's murder?
2. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
3. What did Nancy do when her father prevented her from taking their car?
4. What kind of treatment program did Nancy attend when she was in New York?
5. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)