|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Attached to one of his legs.
(b) Blocked access to the phone.
(c) Stole his tools.
(d) Yelled at him.
2. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Camino unit.
(b) Calabasas unit.
(c) Avon Unit.
(d) Axl unit.
3. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
(a) She went to rehab.
(b) She ran away.
(c) Her parents committed her.
(d) She went back to school.
4. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Transfer her to another hospital.
(b) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(c) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
(d) Release Nancy.
5. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Kidney infections.
(b) Breathing problems.
(d) Heart attacks.
6. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(b) Pick up truck.
7. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
(a) She sleep well.
(b) She broke out in hives.
(c) She vomitted.
(d) She hallucinated.
8. What did the pediatrician prescribe for Nancy's inability to sleep?
9. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
(a) A family friend.
(b) Deborah's mother.
(c) Frank's new boss.
(d) Frank's parents.
10. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(b) Sweetie pie.
(d) Sugar bear.
11. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Leaving the country.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Solving the murder on her own.
(d) Killing Sid Vicious.
12. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Sid Vicious.
13. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She was failing.
(b) Her parents wanted her home.
(c) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(d) She needed to go rehab.
14. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
(a) City Squire Hotel.
(b) Hilton in Times Square.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) Marriot Uptown.
15. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Stare out the window.
(b) Baby talk.
(c) Fall back asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
2. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
3. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
4. Who was Mr. Grant?
5. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)