|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Ignored her.
(b) Indulged her.
(c) Protected her.
(d) Shared toys.
2. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Leave the house for a while.
(b) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(c) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(d) Give the baby to Frank.
3. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(b) Sid Vicious.
4. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Frank's parents.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Deborah's mother.
5. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He cursed at the principal.
(b) He impressed her parents.
(c) He was smart.
(d) He was in a band.
6. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(b) In her sister's room.
(c) In her parents' room.
(d) Deborah's old bedroom.
7. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
8. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Rock club.
(b) Night classes.
(d) Friend's house.
9. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(b) She had heart troubles.
(c) She had breathing troubles.
(d) She lost too much weight.
10. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Nancy's baby nurse.
(d) Deborah's friend.
11. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) One week after birth.
(b) When they were released from the hospital.
(c) The moment she was born.
(d) Through a window in the nursery.
12. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
13. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(b) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
(c) It was cathartic for her.
(d) To get back at Sid Vicious.
14. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Axl unit.
(b) Calabasas unit.
(c) Avon Unit.
(d) Camino unit.
15. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
(a) Stolen jewlery to hide.
(c) A new car.
(d) A black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
2. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
3. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
4. Who was Mr. Grant?
5. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)