|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
2. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
(a) Her father's home office.
(b) Dr. Blake's.
(d) Mr. Sylvester's.
3. What did the Spungens name their third child?
4. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
(a) Frank's parents.
(b) Deborah's mother.
(c) A family friend.
(d) Frank's new boss.
5. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
6. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Juvenile Facility.
(c) Psychiatric clinic.
(d) Miltary school.
7. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
(a) Marriot Uptown.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) City Squire Hotel.
(d) Hilton in Times Square.
8. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Stare out the window.
(b) Fall back asleep.
(d) Baby talk.
9. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
10. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
11. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
12. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Prison ward.
(b) She was in isolation.
(c) Women's ward.
(d) Children's ward.
13. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(b) Playing soccer.
(d) Car accident.
14. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(a) New York.
15. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) She was completely sober.
(b) She was not legally drunk.
(c) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(d) They did her a favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
2. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
3. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
4. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
5. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)