|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Grant?
(a) A supervisor at the residential facility.
(b) Deborah's boss.
(c) Nancy's neighbor.
(d) Nancy's teacher.
2. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(c) University of Colorado at Boulder.
(d) University of Denver.
3. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She gave him a black eye.
(b) She never hurt him.
(c) She broke his jaw.
(d) She kicked him in the stomach.
4. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) Trouble eating.
(b) High fever.
(c) Abdominal obstruction.
(d) Trouble breathing.
5. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
(a) She was getting good grades.
(b) She met her first boyfriend.
(c) She joined the softball team.
(d) She connected with a teacher who mentored her.
6. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
(b) Drunk and disorderly.
(d) Connection to stolen skis.
7. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) Reckless driving.
(c) Driving with the music too loud.
(d) Driving without a license.
8. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
(a) An operation on her lungs.
(b) A feeding tube.
(c) Blood transfusion.
(d) Heart transplant.
9. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) The Grateful Dead.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Doors.
10. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Dr. Blake's office.
(b) Emergency room.
(c) Military school.
11. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(c) New York.
12. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
(a) School musical.
(d) Talent show.
13. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(c) Sugar bear.
(d) Sweetie pie.
14. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The babysitter.
15. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Friend's house.
(b) Rock club.
(d) Night classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
2. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
3. Where was Nancy's nursery?
4. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
5. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)