|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(c) Sid Vicious.
2. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
3. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Embraced her concerns.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Suggested she see a specialist.
(d) Told her to leave the hospital.
4. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
(a) Hilton in Times Square.
(b) Marriot Uptown.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) City Squire Hotel.
5. What did the pediatrician prescribe for Nancy's inability to sleep?
6. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She was failing.
(b) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(c) She needed to go rehab.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
7. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
8. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
9. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
(a) Brought Nancy to bed with her.
(b) Sat with her.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Let her watch TV.
10. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Give the baby to Frank.
(b) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(c) Leave the house for a while.
(d) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
11. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(a) New York.
12. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(a) University of Colorado at Boulder.
(d) University of Denver.
13. What did the Spungens name their third child?
14. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) Mr. Sylvester.
(b) Mr Grant.
(c) Ms. Brooke.
(d) The Bebees.
15. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
2. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
3. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
4. Who was Mr. Grant?
5. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)