|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She went to a military school.
(b) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(c) She ran away.
(d) Her behavior was too severe for them.
2. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) East Village.
(b) Times Square.
(d) Central Park.
3. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(b) Fall back asleep.
(c) Stare out the window.
(d) Baby talk.
4. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
5. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
(a) Frank had an affair.
(b) They divorced.
(c) Deborah had an affair.
(d) They both had an affair.
6. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(b) Todd Bebee.
(c) Mallory Brooke.
(d) Mr. Grant.
7. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Breathing problems.
(b) Kidney infections.
(d) Heart attacks.
8. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
(b) School musical.
(d) Talent show.
9. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
(a) She connected with a teacher who mentored her.
(b) She joined the softball team.
(c) She was getting good grades.
(d) She met her first boyfriend.
10. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(b) Transfer her to another hospital.
(c) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
(d) Release Nancy.
11. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) She was not legally drunk.
(b) They did her a favor.
(c) She was completely sober.
(d) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
12. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(b) She needed to go rehab.
(c) She was failing.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
13. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She had to walk herself.
(b) She didn't like her teacher.
(c) She couldn't read or write yet.
(d) She didn't like learning.
14. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Give the baby to Frank.
(b) Leave the house for a while.
(c) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(d) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
15. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Blocked access to the phone.
(b) Yelled at him.
(c) Stole his tools.
(d) Attached to one of his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
2. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
3. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
4. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
5. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)