|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) The moment she was born.
(b) When they were released from the hospital.
(c) One week after birth.
(d) Through a window in the nursery.
2. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) The Grateful Dead.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Doors.
3. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
(a) She would have developmental delays.
(b) She would need constant medical attention.
(c) She was healthy.
(d) She would need to return for an operation.
4. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(b) Sid Vicious.
5. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Shared toys.
(b) Protected her.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Indulged her.
6. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(b) New York.
7. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
8. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
9. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Car accident.
10. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(a) A friend's car.
11. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Office Manager.
(b) Law student.
(c) Substitute teacher.
(d) Store clerk.
12. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Three days.
13. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Baby talk.
(b) Stare out the window.
(c) Fall back asleep.
14. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(a) Refusing to speak.
(c) Temper tantrums.
15. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
(a) Drunk and disorderly.
(c) Connection to stolen skis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
2. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
3. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
4. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
5. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)