|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(b) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(c) Give the baby to Frank.
(d) Leave the house for a while.
2. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Barton Unit.
(b) Lakeside Campus.
(c) Lakeside Academy.
(d) Darlington High School.
3. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
4. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The babysitter.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
6. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
(a) Talent show.
(c) School musical.
7. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(b) Emergency room.
(c) Dr. Blake's office.
(d) Military school.
8. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
(a) She would need to return for an operation.
(b) She was healthy.
(c) She would have developmental delays.
(d) She would need constant medical attention.
9. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to a family wedding.
(b) Go to summer camp.
(c) Visit her grandparents.
(d) Go to school.
10. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She was failing.
(b) She needed to go rehab.
(c) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
11. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
(a) Ignored her.
(b) Sat with her.
(c) Let her watch TV.
(d) Brought Nancy to bed with her.
12. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Office Manager.
(b) Substitute teacher.
(c) Store clerk.
(d) Law student.
13. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Transfer her to another hospital.
(b) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(c) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
(d) Release Nancy.
14. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(b) Rock and Roll.
15. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
(a) Her parents committed her.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She went back to school.
(d) She went to rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
2. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
3. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
4. How old was Nancy was she died?
5. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)