|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Miltary school.
(c) Juvenile Facility.
(d) Psychiatric clinic.
2. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
(a) Viral infection.
(b) Kidney surgery.
(c) Complications from child birth.
(d) Hernia surgery.
3. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Attached to one of his legs.
(b) Yelled at him.
(c) Stole his tools.
(d) Blocked access to the phone.
4. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(a) Temper tantrums.
(b) Refusing to speak.
5. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
(a) Mr. Sylvester's.
(b) Dr. Blake's.
(c) Her father's home office.
6. What did the Spungens name their third child?
7. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
8. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Reckless driving.
(b) Driving with the music too loud.
(c) Driving without a license.
(d) Resisting arrest.
9. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(b) Playing soccer.
(d) Car accident.
10. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(d) New York.
11. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
12. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Emergency room.
(b) Military school.
(c) Dr. Blake's office.
13. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Leave the house for a while.
(b) Give the baby to Frank.
(c) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(d) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
14. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) Abdominal obstruction.
(b) Trouble breathing.
(c) High fever.
(d) Trouble eating.
15. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
(a) He did not feel he could help her.
(b) He wanted Nancy to stay in school.
(c) Her parents could not afford treatment.
(d) Nancy refused his help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
2. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
3. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
4. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
5. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)