|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
2. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Get a drug test.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Finish therapy.
(d) Take summer school classes.
3. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Frank's new boss.
(c) A family friend.
(d) Frank's parents.
4. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
(a) Hilton in Times Square.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) City Squire Hotel.
(d) Marriot Uptown.
5. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
6. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(b) New York.
7. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Her behavior was too severe for them.
(b) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She went to a military school.
8. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
(a) Blocked access to the phone.
(b) Yelled at him.
(c) Stole his tools.
(d) Attached to one of his legs.
9. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
10. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(c) Sweetie pie.
(d) Sugar bear.
11. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Avon Unit.
(b) Axl unit.
(c) Camino unit.
(d) Calabasas unit.
12. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(a) New York.
13. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
(a) They divorced.
(b) Deborah had an affair.
(c) They both had an affair.
(d) Frank had an affair.
14. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Substitute teacher.
(b) Office Manager.
(c) Store clerk.
(d) Law student.
15. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) They did her a favor.
(b) She was not legally drunk.
(c) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(d) She was completely sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
2. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
3. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
4. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
5. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)