|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
(a) Her behavior became erratic and odd again.
(b) She left the facility.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She reacted well and maintained good grades.
2. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
(c) A Chorus Line.
3. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) The babysitter.
4. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(d) Pick up truck.
5. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(b) Deborah's old bedroom.
(c) In her sister's room.
(d) In her parents' room.
6. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
7. What did the pediatrician prescribe for Nancy's inability to sleep?
8. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
(b) School musical.
(c) Talent show.
9. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
10. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She went to a military school.
(b) She ran away.
(c) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(d) Her behavior was too severe for them.
11. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(c) Rock and Roll.
12. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Take summer school classes.
(c) Get a drug test.
(d) Finish therapy.
13. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He was in a band.
(b) He impressed her parents.
(c) He cursed at the principal.
(d) He was smart.
14. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(b) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
(c) Transfer her to another hospital.
(d) Release Nancy.
15. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She was failing.
(b) She needed to go rehab.
(c) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
2. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
3. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
4. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
5. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)