|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) High fever.
(b) Trouble eating.
(c) Abdominal obstruction.
(d) Trouble breathing.
2. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
(c) A Chorus Line.
3. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
(a) She was getting good grades.
(b) She met her first boyfriend.
(c) She joined the softball team.
(d) She connected with a teacher who mentored her.
4. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(b) Listening to the teacher.
(d) Making and keeping friends.
5. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to summer camp.
(b) Visit her grandparents.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Go to a family wedding.
6. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
7. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Car accident.
8. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's therapist.
(b) Nancy's school principal.
(c) Nancy's pediatrician.
(d) Deborah's therapist.
9. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
10. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) Through a window in the nursery.
(b) When they were released from the hospital.
(c) One week after birth.
(d) The moment she was born.
11. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
12. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She couldn't read or write yet.
(b) She didn't like learning.
(c) She had to walk herself.
(d) She didn't like her teacher.
13. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Protected her.
(b) Indulged her.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Shared toys.
14. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She gave him a black eye.
(b) She broke his jaw.
(c) She never hurt him.
(d) She kicked him in the stomach.
15. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
2. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
3. What was the name of the elderly couple that watched Nancy in the residential facility?
4. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
5. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)