|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
(a) Complications from child birth.
(b) Kidney surgery.
(c) Hernia surgery.
(d) Viral infection.
2. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to summer camp.
(b) Go to a family wedding.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Visit her grandparents.
3. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(c) A friend's car.
4. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
(a) Ignored her.
(b) Let her watch TV.
(c) Brought Nancy to bed with her.
(d) Sat with her.
5. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
6. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She went to a military school.
(b) Her behavior was too severe for them.
(c) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(d) She ran away.
7. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
8. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He impressed her parents.
(b) He cursed at the principal.
(c) He was in a band.
(d) He was smart.
9. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(c) Mr. Grant.
(d) Todd Bebee.
10. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) Eight days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
11. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(b) University of Colorado at Boulder.
(d) University of Denver.
12. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Protected her.
(b) Indulged her.
(c) Shared toys.
(d) Ignored her.
13. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) Times Square.
(b) East Village.
(c) Central Park.
14. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(a) Refusing to speak.
(b) Temper tantrums.
15. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She went to rehab.
(c) She went back to school.
(d) Her parents committed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
2. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
3. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
4. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
5. Who was Dr. Blake?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)