|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Her behavior was too severe for them.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She went to a military school.
(d) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
2. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
(a) Talent show.
(d) School musical.
3. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
4. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) Her parents wanted her home.
(b) She needed to go rehab.
(c) She was failing.
(d) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
5. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
6. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Ignored her.
(b) Protected her.
(c) Indulged her.
(d) Shared toys.
7. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She didn't like her teacher.
(b) She didn't like learning.
(c) She had to walk herself.
(d) She couldn't read or write yet.
8. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
(a) Her behavior became erratic and odd again.
(b) She left the facility.
(c) She reacted well and maintained good grades.
(d) She has no reaction.
9. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to summer camp.
(b) Go to a family wedding.
(c) Visit her grandparents.
(d) Go to school.
10. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
11. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Breathing problems.
(c) Kidney infections.
(d) Heart attacks.
12. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Psychiatric clinic.
(b) Miltary school.
(d) Juvenile Facility.
13. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
14. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
(a) She would need to return for an operation.
(b) She would need constant medical attention.
(c) She would have developmental delays.
(d) She was healthy.
15. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
2. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
3. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
4. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
5. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)