|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(b) University of Denver.
(d) University of Colorado at Boulder.
2. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Driving with the music too loud.
(b) Resisting arrest.
(c) Driving without a license.
(d) Reckless driving.
3. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Finish therapy.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Get a drug test.
(d) Take summer school classes.
4. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She didn't like her teacher.
(b) She didn't like learning.
(c) She had to walk herself.
(d) She couldn't read or write yet.
5. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Breathing problems.
(b) Heart attacks.
(c) Kidney infections.
6. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She had heart troubles.
(b) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(c) She lost too much weight.
(d) She had breathing troubles.
7. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
8. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Lakeside Campus.
(b) Darlington High School.
(c) Barton Unit.
(d) Lakeside Academy.
9. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) The moment she was born.
(b) One week after birth.
(c) When they were released from the hospital.
(d) Through a window in the nursery.
10. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(b) In her parents' room.
(c) Deborah's old bedroom.
(d) In her sister's room.
11. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's therapist.
(b) Deborah's therapist.
(c) Nancy's school principal.
(d) Nancy's pediatrician.
12. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) The Bebees.
(b) Mr Grant.
(c) Mr. Sylvester.
(d) Ms. Brooke.
13. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
14. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She would not let her date.
(b) She made her do school work.
(c) She yelled at her.
(d) She would not take her to the museum.
15. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
2. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
3. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
4. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
5. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)