Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(b) Rock club.
(c) Friend's house.
(d) Night classes.
2. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Trance like.
3. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
4. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(b) Leave the house for a while.
(c) Give the baby to Frank.
(d) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
5. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Military school.
(b) Dr. Blake's office.
(c) Emergency room.
6. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
(a) Nancy's baby nurse.
(b) Deborah's friend.
(c) Frank's boss.
(d) A neighbor.
7. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Calabasas unit.
(b) Camino unit.
(c) Axl unit.
(d) Avon Unit.
8. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
9. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
(a) She broke out in hives.
(b) She hallucinated.
(c) She vomitted.
(d) She sleep well.
10. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Sid Vicious.
11. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(c) A friend's car.
12. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He was in a band.
(b) He impressed her parents.
(c) He was smart.
(d) He cursed at the principal.
13. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) They did her a favor.
(b) She was not legally drunk.
(c) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(d) She was completely sober.
14. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(a) Deborah's old bedroom.
(c) In her parents' room.
(d) In her sister's room.
15. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
2. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
3. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
4. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
5. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)