|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
(a) Frank had an affair.
(b) Deborah had an affair.
(c) They divorced.
(d) They both had an affair.
2. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
(a) A black eye.
(c) Stolen jewlery to hide.
(d) A new car.
3. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
(a) Her father's home office.
(b) Dr. Blake's.
(d) Mr. Sylvester's.
4. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(a) In her sister's room.
(b) In her parents' room.
(c) Deborah's old bedroom.
5. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
6. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) They did her a favor.
(b) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(c) She was not legally drunk.
(d) She was completely sober.
7. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
(a) He wanted Nancy to stay in school.
(b) Nancy refused his help.
(c) Her parents could not afford treatment.
(d) He did not feel he could help her.
8. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He impressed her parents.
(b) He was in a band.
(c) He was smart.
(d) He cursed at the principal.
9. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
(a) She would have developmental delays.
(b) She would need to return for an operation.
(c) She was healthy.
(d) She would need constant medical attention.
10. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) The beads fell off the wire.
(b) She did not get the colors she wanted.
(c) Her friends where mean to her.
(d) She wanted to play another game.
11. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Trance like.
12. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
13. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) The babysitter.
14. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Killing herself.
(b) Solving the murder on her own.
(c) Leaving the country.
(d) Killing Sid Vicious.
15. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
2. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
3. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
4. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
5. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)