|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(a) Pick up truck.
2. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) She was in isolation.
(b) Children's ward.
(c) Prison ward.
(d) Women's ward.
3. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(b) In her sister's room.
(c) In her parents' room.
(d) Deborah's old bedroom.
4. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) She did not get the colors she wanted.
(b) The beads fell off the wire.
(c) She wanted to play another game.
(d) Her friends where mean to her.
5. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Sid Vicious.
6. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Miltary school.
(b) Psychiatric clinic.
(d) Juvenile Facility.
7. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She broke his jaw.
(b) She never hurt him.
(c) She gave him a black eye.
(d) She kicked him in the stomach.
8. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Calabasas unit.
(b) Avon Unit.
(c) Axl unit.
(d) Camino unit.
9. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
10. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Times Square.
(c) East Village.
11. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) The Grateful Dead.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Janis Joplin.
12. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
13. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Leave the house for a while.
(b) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(c) Give the baby to Frank.
(d) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
14. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Friend's house.
(b) Rock club.
(c) Night classes.
15. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
(a) Her behavior became erratic and odd again.
(b) She left the facility.
(c) She reacted well and maintained good grades.
(d) She has no reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
2. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
3. Why was Deborah hospitalized shortly after the birth of her son?
4. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
5. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)