|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(a) Pick up truck.
2. What was the name of the elderly couple that watched Nancy in the residential facility?
3. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(a) Sugar bear.
(d) Sweetie pie.
4. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Lakeside Academy.
(b) Lakeside Campus.
(c) Darlington High School.
(d) Barton Unit.
5. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Release Nancy.
(b) Transfer her to another hospital.
(c) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(d) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
6. What did Deborah do to calm Nancy when she had nightmares?
(a) Sat with her.
(b) Brought Nancy to bed with her.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Let her watch TV.
7. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(d) Rock and Roll.
8. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(b) She was completely sober.
(c) They did her a favor.
(d) She was not legally drunk.
9. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(a) Mallory Brooke.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(d) Todd Bebee.
10. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
(b) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(c) It was cathartic for her.
(d) To get back at Sid Vicious.
11. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Solving the murder on her own.
(b) Killing Sid Vicious.
(c) Killing herself.
(d) Leaving the country.
12. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She would not let her date.
(b) She yelled at her.
(c) She would not take her to the museum.
(d) She made her do school work.
13. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Finish therapy.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Get a drug test.
(d) Take summer school classes.
14. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
15. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty-one years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
2. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
3. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
4. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
5. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)