|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first school that Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Lakeside Academy.
(b) Darlington High School.
(c) Lakeside Campus.
(d) Barton Unit.
2. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) She was in isolation.
(b) Women's ward.
(c) Children's ward.
(d) Prison ward.
3. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Embraced her concerns.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Suggested she see a specialist.
(d) Told her to leave the hospital.
4. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He was in a band.
(b) He cursed at the principal.
(c) He impressed her parents.
(d) He was smart.
5. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) The babysitter.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandmother.
6. Whose office did Nancy destroy in a fit of rage?
(b) Dr. Blake's.
(c) Her father's home office.
(d) Mr. Sylvester's.
7. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
8. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) Mr Grant.
(b) Mr. Sylvester.
(c) Ms. Brooke.
(d) The Bebees.
9. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She never hurt him.
(b) She kicked him in the stomach.
(c) She broke his jaw.
(d) She gave him a black eye.
10. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(d) Trance like.
11. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to summer camp.
(b) Go to a family wedding.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Visit her grandparents.
12. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
(c) Drunk and disorderly.
(d) Connection to stolen skis.
13. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(a) Sugar bear.
(d) Sweetie pie.
14. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
(a) Marriot Uptown.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) City Squire Hotel.
(d) Hilton in Times Square.
15. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Sid Vicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mr. Grant?
2. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
3. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
4. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
5. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)