|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's pediatrician.
(b) Nancy's school principal.
(c) Deborah's therapist.
(d) Nancy's therapist.
2. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(b) She needed to go rehab.
(c) She was failing.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
3. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She ran away.
(b) Her behavior was too severe for them.
(c) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(d) She went to a military school.
4. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
5. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
(a) Frank's parents.
(b) Frank's new boss.
(c) Deborah's mother.
(d) A family friend.
6. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
7. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Deborah's friend.
(c) Nancy's baby nurse.
(d) Frank's boss.
8. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(b) Give the baby to Frank.
(c) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
(d) Leave the house for a while.
9. What medication did Nancy steal from her mother in an attempt to overdose?
(b) Tylenol with Codine.
10. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(b) A friend's car.
11. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She went to rehab.
(c) Her parents committed her.
(d) She went back to school.
12. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Eight days.
13. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Making and keeping friends.
(d) Listening to the teacher.
14. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(d) Trance like.
15. How old was Nancy when she was misplaced in the psychiatric hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
2. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
3. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
4. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
5. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)