|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) Mr. Sylvester.
(b) Mr Grant.
(c) The Bebees.
(d) Ms. Brooke.
2. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
3. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She broke his jaw.
(b) She gave him a black eye.
(c) She never hurt him.
(d) She kicked him in the stomach.
4. How old was Nancy when the Spungens third child was born?
5. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) Trouble eating.
(b) Abdominal obstruction.
(c) High fever.
(d) Trouble breathing.
6. What was the name of the supervisor in the second unit?
(a) Todd Bebee.
(b) Mallory Brooke.
(d) Mr. Grant.
7. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to a family wedding.
(c) Go to summer camp.
(d) Visit her grandparents.
8. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) Through a window in the nursery.
(b) One week after birth.
(c) When they were released from the hospital.
(d) The moment she was born.
9. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
(b) New York.
10. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Central Park.
(c) East Village.
11. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
(c) Pick up truck.
12. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(a) Sid Vicious.
13. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(b) Military school.
(c) Emergency room.
(d) Dr. Blake's office.
14. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Driving with the music too loud.
(b) Resisting arrest.
(c) Reckless driving.
(d) Driving without a license.
15. What did the Spungens demand the psychiatric hospital to do when they realized Nancy was in the wrong ward?
(a) Transfer her to the juvenile ward.
(b) Release Nancy.
(c) Transfer her to another hospital.
(d) Transfer her to the psychiatric ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
2. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
3. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
4. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
5. Where was Nancy's nursery?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)