|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Miltary school.
(c) Psychiatric clinic.
(d) Juvenile Facility.
2. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
(b) To get back at Sid Vicious.
(c) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(d) It was cathartic for her.
3. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Grateful Dead.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
4. What did the Spungens name their third child?
5. Why did Nancy attack her mother with a hammer?
(a) She yelled at her.
(b) She would not let her date.
(c) She would not take her to the museum.
(d) She made her do school work.
6. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
(a) She went to rehab.
(b) She went back to school.
(c) She ran away.
(d) Her parents committed her.
7. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(a) Kidney infections.
(b) Heart attacks.
(c) Breathing problems.
8. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
9. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She couldn't read or write yet.
(b) She had to walk herself.
(c) She didn't like learning.
(d) She didn't like her teacher.
10. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Dr. Blake's office.
(c) Emergency room.
(d) Military school.
11. Who was Mr. Grant?
(a) A supervisor at the residential facility.
(b) Nancy's neighbor.
(c) Deborah's boss.
(d) Nancy's teacher.
12. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
(a) Her parents could not afford treatment.
(b) He wanted Nancy to stay in school.
(c) Nancy refused his help.
(d) He did not feel he could help her.
13. Who was the main person in charge at the second school Nancy attended?
(a) The Bebees.
(b) Ms. Brooke.
(c) Mr Grant.
(d) Mr. Sylvester.
14. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) The babysitter.
15. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Playing soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Nancy stayed in with her family when the visited New York?
2. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
3. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
4. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
5. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)