|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
2. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
(a) She reacted well and maintained good grades.
(b) Her behavior became erratic and odd again.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She left the facility.
3. Who was Mr. Grant?
(a) Nancy's neighbor.
(b) Nancy's teacher.
(c) Deborah's boss.
(d) A supervisor at the residential facility.
4. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
(a) She gave him a black eye.
(b) She broke his jaw.
(c) She never hurt him.
(d) She kicked him in the stomach.
5. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(b) A friend's car.
6. What did the Spungens name their third child?
7. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She needed to go rehab.
(b) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(c) Her parents wanted her home.
(d) She was failing.
8. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
9. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
(a) Leave the house for a while.
(b) Give the baby to Frank.
(c) Let Mrs. Taylor spend more time with Nancy.
(d) Be more relaxed with Nancy.
10. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Killing Sid Vicious.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Leaving the country.
(d) Solving the murder on her own.
11. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She lost too much weight.
(b) She had breathing troubles.
(c) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(d) She had heart troubles.
12. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) The moment she was born.
(b) Through a window in the nursery.
(c) One week after birth.
(d) When they were released from the hospital.
13. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(a) Sid Vicious.
14. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Deborah's therapist.
(b) Nancy's school principal.
(c) Nancy's therapist.
(d) Nancy's pediatrician.
15. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
2. Where did Frank take Nancy after her brother was released from the hospital?
3. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
4. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
5. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)