|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her first boyfriend do that Nancy liked?
(a) He was in a band.
(b) He was smart.
(c) He cursed at the principal.
(d) He impressed her parents.
2. How did Nancy get home when she ran away from the residential facility?
(a) A friend's car.
3. What was Frank's nickname for his newborn daughter, Nancy?
(b) Sweetie pie.
(d) Sugar bear.
4. What did the Spungens name their second daughter?
5. How old was Nancy when she graduated from high school?
6. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Finish therapy.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Get a drug test.
(d) Take summer school classes.
7. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Frank's boss.
(b) Deborah's mother.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Sid Vicious.
8. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to summer camp.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Visit her grandparents.
(d) Go to a family wedding.
9. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(a) In her sister's room.
(b) Deborah's old bedroom.
(c) In her parents' room.
10. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
11. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Driving without a license.
(b) Resisting arrest.
(c) Reckless driving.
(d) Driving with the music too loud.
12. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Military school.
(c) Emergency room.
(d) Dr. Blake's office.
13. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
14. Who helped Nancy's parents buy a semi-detached house?
(a) Frank's parents.
(b) A family friend.
(c) Deborah's mother.
(d) Frank's new boss.
15. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's school principal.
(b) Nancy's pediatrician.
(c) Nancy's therapist.
(d) Deborah's therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
2. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
3. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
4. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
5. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)