|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
2. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) Reckless driving.
(c) Driving with the music too loud.
(d) Driving without a license.
3. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Shared toys.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Indulged her.
(d) Protected her.
4. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
(a) Law student.
(b) Substitute teacher.
(c) Store clerk.
(d) Office Manager.
5. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(b) University of Denver.
(d) University of Colorado at Boulder.
6. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(a) Playing soccer.
(d) Car accident.
7. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) Camino unit.
(b) Axl unit.
(c) Avon Unit.
(d) Calabasas unit.
8. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(b) Military school.
(c) Dr. Blake's office.
(d) Emergency room.
9. What did the Spungens name their third child?
10. What ward was Nancy placed in when she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Prison ward.
(b) Women's ward.
(c) Children's ward.
(d) She was in isolation.
11. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(b) Refusing to speak.
(c) Temper tantrums.
12. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(d) Tylenol with Codine.
13. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
(b) Trance like.
14. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
(a) The moment she was born.
(b) One week after birth.
(c) Through a window in the nursery.
(d) When they were released from the hospital.
15. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Deborah's mother.
(b) Sid Vicious.
(c) Frank's parents.
(d) Frank's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nancy react when she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
2. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
3. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
4. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
5. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)