|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Spungens name their third child?
2. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(c) New York.
3. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Sid Vicious.
(b) Frank's parents.
(c) Frank's boss.
(d) Deborah's mother.
4. Why did Nancy leave the first school she attended in the Darlington school system?
(a) She went to a military school.
(b) Her mother wanted to homeschool her.
(c) She ran away.
(d) Her behavior was too severe for them.
5. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
(b) University of Denver.
(c) University of Colorado at Boulder.
6. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
(b) Breathing problems.
(c) Heart attacks.
(d) Kidney infections.
7. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(b) Sid Vicious.
8. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
(a) She met her first boyfriend.
(b) She joined the softball team.
(c) She was getting good grades.
(d) She connected with a teacher who mentored her.
9. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Take summer school classes.
(b) Finish therapy.
(c) Go to rehab.
(d) Get a drug test.
10. Why didn't the police arrest Nancy for drunk driving?
(a) Her parents pleaded for mercy.
(b) She was not legally drunk.
(c) They did her a favor.
(d) She was completely sober.
11. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(d) Rock and Roll.
12. Why did Dr. Cott not treat Nancy?
(a) Her parents could not afford treatment.
(b) He wanted Nancy to stay in school.
(c) Nancy refused his help.
(d) He did not feel he could help her.
13. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's school principal.
(b) Deborah's therapist.
(c) Nancy's therapist.
(d) Nancy's pediatrician.
14. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Military school.
(b) Dr. Blake's office.
(d) Emergency room.
15. Where was Nancy leaving when she got into an accident in her mom's car?
(a) Rock club.
(b) Friend's house.
(d) Night classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nancy arrested for over Thanksgiving break in college?
2. What high school event did Nancy attend wearing a new dress?
3. Where was the musical "Hair" playing in New York?
4. The director of the psychiatric clinic suspected that Nancy suffered from _____________.
5. Where did Deborah first see her new born daughter?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)