Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old was Nancy was she died?
Twenty years old.
2. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
To get back at Sid Vicious.
3. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
4. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
5. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
6. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
She was cyanotic and jaundice.
This section contains 3,829 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)