|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy have to do before attending college?
(a) Get a drug test.
(b) Finish therapy.
(c) Take summer school classes.
(d) Go to rehab.
2. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(b) Refusing to speak.
(d) Temper tantrums.
3. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Playing soccer.
4. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
(a) Heart transplant.
(b) An operation on her lungs.
(c) A feeding tube.
(d) Blood transfusion.
5. Why was Nancy arrested for a second time?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) Driving without a license.
(c) Reckless driving.
(d) Driving with the music too loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
2. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
3. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
4. What band did Nancy and Randi see backstage at a concert?
5. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)