|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in Nancy's juvenile case blame for her actions?
(b) Nancy's doctors.
(d) The schools.
2. Where was the go-go dancing agency located?
(b) East eighties.
(c) West forties.
3. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
(a) Eleano Rigby.
(b) A Hard Day's Night.
(d) Paperback Writer.
4. What negative influence was Nancy introduced to at the second residential school?
(a) Sid Vicious.
5. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) Nancy's dying.
(d) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why did the first hospital refuse to admit Nancy?
2. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
3. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
4. What band did Nancy bring home to her parents' house?
5. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)