|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
2. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
(b) Rock and Roll.
3. Who was Mrs. Taylor?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Nancy's baby nurse.
(d) Deborah's friend.
4. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(a) Dr. Blake's office.
(b) Military school.
(c) Emergency room.
5. When Nancy got a throat infection, what medication did the doctor prescribe to help her sleep?
(b) Tylenol with Codine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical did the Spungens see that inspired Nancy's love of rock and roll?
2. Where did Nancy briefly attend college?
3. What did Nancy give her sister that prompted Deborah to get Nancy help from a New York psychiatrist?
4. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
5. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)