|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Grateful Dead.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
2. How did Nancy feel when she had to leave college?
3. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Twenty-one years old.
(c) Nineteen years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
4. How did Nancy's brother break his leg?
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Car accident.
5. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) Trouble eating.
(b) High fever.
(c) Trouble breathing.
(d) Abdominal obstruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Nancy's mom let her use when she came home from college?
2. Why did Nancy decide she liked the second residential facility?
3. What medical condition did Frank's parents suffer while Nancy was at the residential facility?
4. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
5. Where was Nancy's nursery?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)