|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Deborah take Nancy when she hyperventilated after getting frustrated when making a bracelet?
(b) Dr. Blake's office.
(c) Emergency room.
(d) Military school.
2. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Three days.
3. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to school.
(b) Visit her grandparents.
(c) Go to a family wedding.
(d) Go to summer camp.
4. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(c) New York.
5. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She had breathing troubles.
(b) She had heart troubles.
(c) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(d) She lost too much weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
2. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
3. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
4. Who was Dr. Blake?
5. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)