|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(b) New York.
2. What did the Spungens name their third child?
3. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) It was cathartic for her.
(b) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(c) To get back at Sid Vicious.
(d) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
4. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
(a) Blood transfusion.
(b) Heart transplant.
(c) An operation on her lungs.
(d) A feeding tube.
5. At age eleven, Nancy refused to ______________.
(a) Go to a family wedding.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Visit her grandparents.
(d) Go to summer camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
2. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
3. What marital problems did the Spungens encounter?
4. How old was Nancy was she died?
5. What did the pediatrician prescribe for Nancy's inability to sleep?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)