|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
2. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's pediatrician.
(b) Nancy's therapist.
(c) Nancy's school principal.
(d) Deborah's therapist.
3. Why did Nancy get frustrated when making a bead bracelet with girls from the neighborhood?
(a) The beads fell off the wire.
(b) Her friends where mean to her.
(c) She did not get the colors she wanted.
(d) She wanted to play another game.
4. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Suggested she see a specialist.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Embraced her concerns.
(d) Told her to leave the hospital.
5. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Deborah describe Nancy's state of mind when she tried to throw a pet down the stairs?
2. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
3. How did Nancy react to the medication she took after a throat infection?
4. Where was Nancy's nursery?
5. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)