|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Making and keeping friends.
(b) Listening to the teacher.
2. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
(a) She didn't like learning.
(b) She didn't like her teacher.
(c) She couldn't read or write yet.
(d) She had to walk herself.
3. What would Nancy do when she woke suddenly after falling asleep in the car?
(a) Baby talk.
(b) Fall back asleep.
(d) Stare out the window.
4. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Embraced her concerns.
(b) Suggested she see a specialist.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Told her to leave the hospital.
5. What immediate health problems did the Spungens' third child have?
(a) High fever.
(b) Trouble breathing.
(c) Abdominal obstruction.
(d) Trouble eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet did Nancy try to throw down the stairs?
2. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
3. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
4. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
5. What job did Deborah get when her son was in nursery school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)