|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
2. How did Nancy treat her baby sister when she was first born?
(a) Shared toys.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Protected her.
(d) Indulged her.
3. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(a) Temper tantrums.
(c) Refusing to speak.
4. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Making and keeping friends.
(c) Listening to the teacher.
5. Where was Nancy's nursery?
(a) Deborah's old bedroom.
(b) In her sister's room.
(d) In her parents' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Mrs.Taylor give Deborah to help her feel better about a fussy baby?
2. What school subject frustrated Nancy?
3. Frank Spungen took business trips to ___________.
4. What medical procedure did Nancy need when she was born?
5. How long were Nancy and Deborah in the hospital after Nancy's birth?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)