Quiz: The Aftermath and Chapters 1-2 to Chapters 3-4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the Spungens name their third child?
2. When Nancy went home after her birth, what did she constantly do?
3. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
a) Told her to leave the hospital.
b) Embraced her concerns.
c) Ignored her.
d) Suggested she see a specialist.
4. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
a) Solving the murder on her own.
b) Killing Sid Vicious.
c) Leaving the country.
d) Killing herself.
5. Where was Nancy's nursery?
b) In her sister's room.
This section contains 234 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)