|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior did Nancy display after the Spungens moved into their first home?
(c) Refusing to speak.
(d) Temper tantrums.
2. Why did Nancy have to leave college after just a few months?
(a) She was failing.
(b) The police would drop the charges if she went home.
(c) She needed to go rehab.
(d) Her parents wanted her home.
3. Why did the Spungens agree to talk to the press after Nancy's murder?
(a) They couldn't ignore them.
(b) The police advised them to.
(c) They were being blackmailed.
(d) Nancy would have wanted them to.
4. Which of the following musical group's albums did Nancy not purchase?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Grateful Dead.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
5. Where did Sid and Nancy stop before moving to the United States?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say about Nancy's health when he released her from the hospital after her birth?
2. Whom did the Spungens see after the coroner?
3. What was the name of Sid and Nancy's New York hotel?
4. How old was Nancy was she died?
5. When Nancy returned to school after the elderly couple was gone, how did Nancy react?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)