|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Nancy's friend take when he was passed out on the Spungens' couch?
2. Which was the following was NOT one of the gifts Nancy's parents bought her when they visited New York for the holidays?
(a) Address book.
3. Where did Deborah take Nancy after she almost threw a pet down the stairs?
(a) Juvenile Facility.
(b) Miltary school.
(c) Psychiatric clinic.
4. Why was Deborah happy when she visited Nancy in her first apartment?
(a) Deborah did not visit Nancy.
(b) Nancy's roommate was a good influence.
(c) Nancy was returning to school.
(d) Nancy took pride in her apartment.
5. What medication did Nancy's psychiatrist prescribe her after she attacked her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Nancy to the hospital when she overdosed on heroin?
2. What was the name of the Spungens' family pet?
3. Why wasn't Nancy with Sid Vicious on his United States tour?
4. Why was Nancy afraid to start first grade?
5. What did Dean Becker, Nancy's cousin, do at Nancy's funeral?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)