|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the coroner looking for when the Spungens went to identify Nancy's body?
(d) Autopsy tools.
2. How long did Sid and Nancy live with his mom?
(a) Less than two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
3. What did Nancy's brother say about her as they dropped Sid and Nancy at the train station?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Nancy will be fine.
(c) Nancy's dying.
(d) Nancy and Sid make a great couple.
4. Who lived around the corner from Nancy's first pediatrician?
(a) Frank's boss.
(b) Deborah's mother.
(c) Sid Vicious.
(d) Frank's parents.
5. Where did Nancy need surgery when she was living in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Spungens wear a black cloth button at Nancy's funeral?
2. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
3. Whom did Nancy try to stab when her parents were out of town?
4. What Beatles song did Nancy's brother play for Sid on his guitar?
5. What did Nancy do to the telephone man?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)