|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Blake?
(a) Nancy's pediatrician.
(b) Nancy's therapist.
(c) Deborah's therapist.
(d) Nancy's school principal.
2. How did Nancy's father prevent Nancy from stealing their car?
(a) He took off the tires.
(b) He hid the keys.
(c) He left it without gas.
(d) He took off the distributor cap off.
3. What was the name of Nancy's first boyfriend?
4. What troubles did Nancy have when she began school?
(a) Making and keeping friends.
(c) Listening to the teacher.
5. What friends did Nancy tell her parents would wreck their house while they were out for Chinese food?
(a) Mafia friends.
(b) Drug friends.
(c) Rock and roll friends.
(d) School friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the second unit Nancy attended in the Darlington school system?
2. What was the name of the elderly couple that watched Nancy in the residential facility?
3. What did Nancy do to her brother when she acted violently toward him?
4. How did Dr. Cott treat schizophrenics?
5. How did Nancy avoid time in the juvenile facility until her car case was heard?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)