The Aftermath and Chapters 1-2
1. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
2. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) To get back at Sid Vicious.
(b) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(c) It was cathartic for her.
(d) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
3. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Killing Sid Vicious.
(b) Leaving the country.
(c) Killing herself.
(d) Solving the murder on her own.
4. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
5. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Embraced her concerns.
(b) Suggested she see a specialist.
(c) Ignored her.
(d) Told her to leave the hospital.
6. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(b) She had heart troubles.
(c) She had breathing troubles.
(d) She lost too much weight.
This section contains 3,829 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)