1. How old was Nancy was she died?
(a) Twenty-one years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
2. What was NOT a reason Deborah Spungen wrote this book?
(a) It was cathartic for her.
(b) Set the record straight about Nancy.
(c) To get back at Sid Vicious.
(d) Help other families who were experiencing a similar tragedy.
3. What did Deborah contemplate doing following Nancy's death?
(a) Solving the murder on her own.
(b) Killing Sid Vicious.
(c) Killing herself.
(d) Leaving the country.
4. How many weeks early was Nancy's birth?
5. How did Deborah's doctors react to her concerns about Nancy when she was born?
(a) Told her to leave the hospital.
(b) Ignored her.
(c) Suggested she see a specialist.
(d) Embraced her concerns.
6. What medical problems did Nancy have when she was first born?
(a) She had breathing troubles.
(b) She was cyanotic and jaundice.
(c) She had heart troubles.
(d) She lost too much weight.
This section contains 3,829 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)