The Aftermath and Chapters 1-2
* Deborah Spungen was overwhelmed by the death of her daughter Nancy.
* The press was a constant presence in the Spungens' lives.
* Sid Vicious, Nancy's boyfriend, had been arrested for her murder but overdosed before trial.
* Writing this book helped Deborah grieve for her daughter.
* Deborah gave birth to Nancy five weeks early.
* Deborah was concerned that something was wrong with Nancy.
* The doctors ignored Deborah's concerns.
* Nancy was born cyanotic and was jaundiced.
* Nancy had a blood transfusion and was sent home declared healthy by the doctors.
* Nancy cried for hours, and Deborah blamed herself.
* Deborah took her to a new pediatrician and insisted that something was wrong.
* The doctor said that Deborah indulged Nancy and that she was fine.
* The doctor eventually prescribed phenobarbital for Nancy, but it was not a cure.
* Frank and Deborah had a second child named...
This section contains 1,743 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)