|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How unusual is Set's kind of breakdown?
(a) It is quite unusual.
(b) It is extremely rare.
(c) It is fairly common.
(d) It happens all the time.
2. What extraordinary sense did Set acquire as he became a bear?
3. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
4. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
(a) She wants to be a warrior.
(b) She wants to plant seeds and tend flocks.
(c) She wants to ride a fast horse.
(d) She wants to travel.
5. Why does Lola Bourne find it easy to relinquish Set to Grey?
(a) She is tired of him.
(b) She doesn't love Set.
(c) She is hurt by Set's faithlessness.
(d) She no longer knows him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
2. How long is Set hospitalized?
3. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
4. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
5. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)