|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Koi-ehm-toya's great-great-grandson put on his shields?
(a) Powerful medicines.
(c) Ancient designs.
(d) Planes and lines.
2. Why does Lola Bourne find it easy to relinquish Set to Grey?
(a) She is hurt by Set's faithlessness.
(b) She no longer knows him.
(c) She is tired of him.
(d) She doesn't love Set.
3. What does Set find in his old bedroom?
(a) His early photos.
(b) His early trophies.
(c) His early drawings.
(d) His early yearbooks.
4. What does Milo Mottledmare leave for Worcester Meat?
(a) Apples and cheese.
(c) Crackers and cheese.
(d) Bread and fruit.
5. Which direction did the Kiowa travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
2. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
3. How did his stay at Lukachukai affect Set?
4. Why did the Kiowa people decide to move?
5. How does the sight of the monolith, Tsoai, affect Set when he sees it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grey feel about herself during her pregnancy?
2. What is the vision that Set hopes to see?
3. What understanding about Set does Lola Bourne come to while he is hospitalized?
4. Why does each man of the Plains Indians look upon Tsoai first thing each morning?
5. Who is the boy that Set sees and hears in the garden of his old house?
6. Grey closes one calendar and opens another in Chapter Eleven of Book Two. What do these different calendars represent?
7. Why does Grey feel at once humbled and important when she thinks of Set?
8. Why does Dr. Merriman's knowledge of folklore, witchcraft, and medical mythology fail to impress Set?
9. Why did the native people move south into the great plains?
10. For what does Grey thank Lola Bourne?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)