|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
(b) Mutual interests.
2. How does the sight of the monolith, Tsoai, affect Set when he sees it?
(a) It is comforting.
(b) It is ominous.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is miraculous.
3. Where does Worcester Meat go after he has been sick for thirteen more days?
(a) To the forest.
(b) To the bed where Kope'mah died.
(c) Home to his little house.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
(a) Invents a speech.
(b) Memorizes a speech.
(c) Buys a speech.
(d) Writes a speech.
5. How long does Worcester Meat think he will live?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't the plains have an ordinary place name?
2. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
3. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
4. How does Grey feel during the heavy rainstorms of the plains?
5. What did Koi-ehm-toya's great-great grandson become?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)