|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
(a) Because she is Native American.
(b) Because she is strong and restless.
(c) Because she is tall and slim.
(d) Because she is healthy and young.
2. What does Set do each morning as he first wakes up?
(a) He prays for Grey.
(b) He prepares breakfast.
(c) He begins to paint.
(d) He goes for a run.
3. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The horizon.
(c) The endless spaces.
(d) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
4. What does Set have to learn to converse with Lela?
(b) An oblique, proper form of conversation.
(c) To speak frankly.
5. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
(a) Extraordinary psychological pressure.
(c) Working too hard.
(d) Skipping meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
2. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
3. Who belonged to the dog soldier organization of the Kiowa tribe?
4. What did Koi-ehm-toya's great-great grandson become?
5. What does Billy the Kid bring to Sitting Bear?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)