|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
(a) She wants to plant seeds and tend flocks.
(b) She wants to be a warrior.
(c) She wants to ride a fast horse.
(d) She wants to travel.
2. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
(c) The purpose of life.
3. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She hands it to him.
(c) She mails it.
(d) She quits writing it.
4. Why does Lola Bourne find it easy to relinquish Set to Grey?
(a) She doesn't love Set.
(b) She is tired of him.
(c) She is hurt by Set's faithlessness.
(d) She no longer knows him.
5. What does the boy leave behind him?
(a) The sound of his running.
(b) The sound of his crying.
(c) The sound of his laughter.
(d) No sound at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change comes to Grey in the summer?
2. Where does Koi-ehm-toya's great-great-grandson see Tsoai?
3. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
4. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
5. How does Grey feel during the heavy rainstorms of the plains?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)