1. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
The bear scratched it with his claws.
2. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
They require solitude and darkness.
3. With whose death does the story begin?
Billy the Kid.
4. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
5. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
The Pulitzer Prize.
6. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
It is the beginning and the end.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)