|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 15.
(b) July 13.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 16.
3. What quality did the Kiowas have that the Navajo did not approve?
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were too young to forage.
(b) They were running, not walking.
(c) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(d) There was plenty of food in the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Set after Bent dies?
2. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
4. How does Lola Bourne feel in the Mottledmare home?
5. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)