|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality did the Kiowas have that the Navajo did not approve?
2. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) They moved to the mountains.
(b) The seasons changed.
(c) They became quarrelsome.
(d) Their group was divided.
3. Why was the Piegan camp troubled when the unknown boy came to their camp, then disappeared?
(a) They suspected he was evil.
(b) They were afraid for his welfare.
(c) He had become part of their story.
(d) They had become fond of him.
4. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He sells it to Grey.
(b) He trades it for sex with Grey.
(c) He loses it on a bet.
(d) It runs away from him.
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In the courthouse.
(b) In jail.
(c) On horseback.
(d) At the outhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grey ask Perfecto Atole to do for Set?
2. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
3. What is "Indian time?"
4. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
5. When Set returns to his adoptive father Bent's house, who does he see at first in his mind's eye?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)