|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
(a) Set looks for his father.
(b) Set looks for butterflies.
(c) Set looks for Lukie.
(d) Set looks for the boy.
2. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
(a) Proclaimed herself mayor of Bote, Oklahoma.
(b) Learned the Pony Express mount.
(c) Won twenty-eight barrel races.
(d) Tied thirteen calves in record time.
3. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
(a) Set begins to feel the power of the medicine bundle.
(b) Lola Bourne discovers Set's affair.
(c) Bent has a stroke and dies.
(d) Set's paintings sell for a lot of money.
4. When Set returns to his adoptive father Bent's house, who does he see at first in his mind's eye?
(c) Senora Archuleta.
(d) Himself as a boy.
5. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
(a) She burns sage.
(b) She butchers a calf and eats the raw liver.
(c) She dances around the campfire.
(d) She collects herbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
2. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
4. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
5. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)