|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitting Bear admire more than modesty?
2. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(a) His father, Cate.
(d) Sister Stella Francesca.
3. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
(a) Forget about him.
(b) Go search for him.
(c) Do not believe in him.
(d) Meditate about him.
4. Who killed Billy the Kid?
(a) Pat Garrett.
(b) A rancher named Wilcox.
(c) Charlie Bowdre.
(d) A Texas ranger.
5. Why is Set so startled when he meets Grey at the encampment?
(a) She is like a boy.
(b) She is hostile.
(c) She is not interested in him.
(d) She is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
2. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
3. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
4. When Set returns to his adoptive father Bent's house, who does he see at first in his mind's eye?
5. How does Murphy lose his horse?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)