|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lola Bourne feel in the Mottledmare home?
(a) She is visibly uncomfortable.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She is intrigued.
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(c) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
3. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(d) Kope'mah's physician.
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(a) One hundred.
5. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
(a) Billy the Kid has few words.
(b) Billy the Kid is ashamed of his life.
(c) Billy the Kid has commited great crimes.
(d) Billy the Kid is not honest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How unusual is Set's kind of breakdown?
2. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
5. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)