|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
(a) Set's art.
(d) Native American folk music.
2. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He answers the phone.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He takes a shower.
3. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
(a) The bear became a legend.
(b) The bear came into the camp.
(c) Hunters returned from the woods with strange bear stories.
(d) A hunter shot the bear.
4. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Bertha Yazzie.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Jessie Mottledmare.
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A friend.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A riddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
2. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
3. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
4. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
5. Who belonged to the dog soldier organization of the Kiowa tribe?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)