|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were too young to forage.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(d) They were running, not walking.
2. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
(a) Because she is healthy and young.
(b) Because she is Native American.
(c) Because she is tall and slim.
(d) Because she is strong and restless.
3. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
(b) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(c) Set hit a nurse.
(d) Set kicked a doctor.
4. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
(a) Lola Bourne discovers Set's affair.
(b) Set begins to feel the power of the medicine bundle.
(c) Set's paintings sell for a lot of money.
(d) Bent has a stroke and dies.
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(b) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(c) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(d) Because Grey was more beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
2. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
3. Who is Henry McCarty?
4. What is "Indian time?"
5. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)