|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) All of these.
(b) It came up to people gladly.
(c) It cried with the voice of a child.
(d) It ran on its hind legs.
2. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(b) Horse racing.
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(d) Respectful, even reverent.
4. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He goes out for chowder.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He takes a shower.
(d) He answers the phone.
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was careless and dispassionate.
(b) He was passionate and wild.
(c) He was arrogant and rude.
(d) He was violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How unusual is Set's kind of breakdown?
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)