|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) It runs away from him.
(b) He trades it for sex with Grey.
(c) He sells it to Grey.
(d) He loses it on a bet.
2. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is difficult., but teachable.
(b) He is the best she could get.
(c) He is uncontrollable.
(d) He is the best.
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Kope-mah's chanting.
(c) Grey running.
(d) Dog running.
4. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
(a) The boy came back to the camp.
(b) Dogs disappeared from the camp.
(c) Girls disappeared from the camp.
(d) Bears came into the camp.
5. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
(a) The dog.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Luke?
2. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. Who raped Grey?
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)