|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
(a) A confusion of past and present, reality and legend.
(b) An unexpected confidence.
(c) An unaccountable fear.
2. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
3. What did the Kiowa call the rent they charged for use of Indian land?
(a) Field money.
(b) Seed money.
(c) Harvest money.
(d) Grass money.
4. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
(a) J.W. Bell.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(d) Bob Olinger.
5. Who is Cate?
(a) Another name for Kope'mah.
(b) Another name for Set.
(c) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
(d) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Set returns to his adoptive father Bent's house, who does he see at first in his mind's eye?
2. How old was Set when his father died?
3. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
4. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
5. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)