|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Billy the Kid?
(a) A rancher named Wilcox.
(b) Pat Garrett.
(c) Charlie Bowdre.
(d) A Texas ranger.
2. Who is Cate?
(a) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
(b) Another name for Kope'mah.
(c) Another name for Set.
(d) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
3. When Set returns to his adoptive father Bent's house, who does he see at first in his mind's eye?
(c) Senora Archuleta.
(d) Himself as a boy.
4. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
5. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A dog.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A badger.
(d) A coyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
2. How old is Murphy Dicks?
3. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
4. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
5. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)