|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Grey?
2. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
3. What does Bent tell Set when Set sees a vision of Bent in the garden?
(a) Bent is looking for his glasses.
(b) Bent is looking for the boy.
(c) Bent is looking for the dog.
(d) Bent is looking at the flowers.
4. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Love is all you need.
(b) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) On horseback.
(c) At the outhouse.
(d) In the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
2. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
4. Who raped Grey?
5. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)