|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy leave behind him?
(a) The sound of his running.
(b) No sound at all.
(c) The sound of his laughter.
(d) The sound of his crying.
2. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
(a) Set looks for his father.
(b) Set looks for butterflies.
(c) Set looks for the boy.
(d) Set looks for Lukie.
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(b) No one accompanied the children.
(c) No one is worried about the children's safety.
(d) They force children to forage for food.
4. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(d) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
5. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
2. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
3. What does Grey see just as Set is arriving at the Mottledmare's home?
4. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
5. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)