|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
(a) Is he the one for me?
(b) Is he related to us?
(c) Is he the bear?
(d) Will he return?
2. What does Grey do to prepare for her life with Set?
(a) She asks Set what he would like to do.
(b) She explains their future to him.
(c) She asks Kope'mah where to go.
(d) She prays and draws their journey in the dirt.
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(b) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(c) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(d) Because Grey was more beautiful.
4. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(b) Lakota Sioux.
5. How old is Dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Set when his father died?
2. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
3. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
5. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)