|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was arrogant and rude.
(c) He was careless and dispassionate.
(d) He was passionate and wild.
2. What is a bee-wolf?
(a) An ancient name for a bear.
(b) A Native American name for a wolf.
(c) An ancient name for a werewolf.
(d) A female wolf.
3. How old is Murphy Dicks?
4. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
(a) The bear came into the camp.
(b) A hunter shot the bear.
(c) The bear became a legend.
(d) Hunters returned from the woods with strange bear stories.
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
2. What does Sitting Bear admire more than modesty?
3. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
4. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
5. The plains are a perfect equation of what two elements?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)