|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(b) Love is all you need.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
2. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
3. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
(a) A confusion of past and present, reality and legend.
(b) An unexpected confidence.
(d) An unaccountable fear.
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(c) Art critics.
5. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
(a) Within a few weeks.
(b) After a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
2. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
3. Who raped Grey?
4. What does Grey ask Perfecto Atole to do for Set?
5. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)