Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2, He Makes a Morning Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
(a) "Centaur in the Dark."
(b) "Night Window Man."
(c) "Window in the Dark."
(d) "Girl on Horseback."
2. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A friend.
(c) A riddle.
(d) An enemy.
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
(a) Set looks for his father.
(b) Set looks for butterflies.
(c) Set looks for Lukie.
(d) Set looks for the boy.
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(b) They were running, not walking.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) There was plenty of food in the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
2. Why does Lola Bourne find it easy to relinquish Set to Grey?
3. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
4. What does the boy leave behind him?
5. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)