Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
(a) J.W. Bell.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Bob Olinger.
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She danced in a Sun Dance.
3. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(d) Lakota Sioux.
4. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set hit a nurse.
(b) Set kicked a doctor.
(c) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(d) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A friend.
(c) A riddle.
(d) An enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Kiowa call the rent they charged for use of Indian land?
2. What does Bent tell Set when Set sees a vision of Bent in the garden?
3. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
5. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)