|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(c) Horse racing.
2. What is a hogleg?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A knife.
(c) A trick.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A note.
(b) A pin.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey was more beautiful.
(b) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(c) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(d) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
5. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They didn't find out until much later.
(b) They cheered.
(c) They hid.
(d) They chased him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
2. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
3. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
4. Who is Henry McCarty?
5. How does Murphy lose his horse?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)