|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass seems older.
(b) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(c) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(d) The image in the glass will not move.
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was arrogant and rude.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was careless and dispassionate.
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Kope-mah's chanting.
(b) The flight of an eagle.
(c) Dog running.
(d) Grey running.
4. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To warn her of danger.
(b) To answer her call.
(c) To rest.
(d) To graze.
5. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He answers the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
5. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)