|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(b) Love is all you need.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
2. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(b) The image in the glass will not move.
(c) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(d) The image in the glass seems older.
3. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(b) One hundred.
4. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She quits writing it.
(b) She mails it.
(c) She burns it.
(d) She hands it to him.
5. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
(a) The parents.
(b) The medicine man.
(d) The strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
2. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
3. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
4. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)