|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was arrogant and rude.
(b) He was violent.
(c) He was passionate and wild.
(d) He was careless and dispassionate.
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) Grey's mother.
(b) One of the seven sisters.
(c) A Navajo servant.
(d) A friend of Kope'mah.
4. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Law.
(c) Murphy's Own.
(d) Murphy's Pig.
5. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
5. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)