|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
2. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Jose Cordova's horse.
(b) Billy Burt's money.
(c) Billy Burt's mare.
(d) Jose Cordova's money.
3. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She hands it to him.
(c) She quits writing it.
(d) She mails it.
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was arrogant and rude.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was careless and dispassionate.
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A friend.
(d) A blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
2. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
4. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
5. Who raped Grey?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)