|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was passionate and wild.
(c) He was careless and dispassionate.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
2. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She hands it to him.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She mails it.
(d) She quits writing it.
3. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Dwight Dicks.
(b) Worcester Meat.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Murphy Dicks.
4. How old is Set?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To graze.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To rest.
(d) To answer her call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
2. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
3. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
4. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
5. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)