|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
(a) Girls disappeared from the camp.
(b) Bears came into the camp.
(c) Dogs disappeared from the camp.
(d) The boy came back to the camp.
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(d) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To rest.
(b) To graze.
(c) To answer her call.
(d) To warn her of danger.
4. How old is Murphy Dicks?
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(a) Praise and celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
2. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
5. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)