|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Grey running.
(b) Kope-mah's chanting.
(c) The flight of an eagle.
(d) Dog running.
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To warn her of danger.
(b) To graze.
(c) To rest.
(d) To answer her call.
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) A sense of bewilderment.
(b) Some relief.
(c) A sense of satisfaction.
(d) No relief.
4. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
5. Who raped Grey?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Dwight Dicks.
(c) Worcester Meat.
(d) Murphy Dicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
2. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
3. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
4. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
5. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)