|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She hands it to him.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She mails it.
(d) She quits writing it.
2. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(b) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(c) The image in the glass seems older.
(d) The image in the glass will not move.
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) No relief.
(b) A sense of satisfaction.
(c) A sense of bewilderment.
(d) Some relief.
4. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
5. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He answers the phone.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He has an omelet at Joe's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
2. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
5. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)