|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Dwight Dicks.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
(d) Worcester Meat.
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(c) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
3. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was passionate and wild.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
4. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(b) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(c) The image in the glass will not move.
(d) The image in the glass seems older.
5. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
(a) They seemed to move slowly but covered ground quickly.
(b) They seemed innumerable.
(c) They seemed noble and majestic.
(d) They seemed to leave no mark on the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
3. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
4. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)