|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(b) Love will see him through.
(c) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(d) Love is all you need.
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(d) One hundred.
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Jose Cordova's horse.
(b) Jose Cordova's money.
(c) Billy Burt's money.
(d) Billy Burt's mare.
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
2. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
3. How old is Murphy Dicks?
4. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)