|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
2. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(b) The image in the glass will not move.
(c) The image in the glass seems older.
(d) Set's right eye is his left eye.
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To graze.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To answer her call.
(d) To rest.
4. How old is Murphy Dicks?
5. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) A Navajo servant.
(b) A friend of Kope'mah.
(c) Grey's mother.
(d) One of the seven sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
3. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
4. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
5. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)