|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
2. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
(a) The boy came back to the camp.
(b) Dogs disappeared from the camp.
(c) Girls disappeared from the camp.
(d) Bears came into the camp.
3. Who raped Grey?
(a) Murphy Dicks.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Dwight Dicks.
(d) Worcester Meat.
4. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) A sense of satisfaction.
(b) No relief.
(c) Some relief.
(d) A sense of bewilderment.
5. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(b) Love is all you need.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
2. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
3. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
4. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
5. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)