|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) A friend of Kope'mah.
(b) A Navajo servant.
(c) One of the seven sisters.
(d) Grey's mother.
2. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(b) Murphy's Own.
(c) Murphy's Law.
(d) Murphy's Pig.
3. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
(a) He doesn't want to speak to anyone.
(b) He doesn't want to tell the story of the bear.
(c) He is not absolutely sure that he can speak.
(d) He doesn't want to confess that he is sick.
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was arrogant and rude.
(d) He was passionate and wild.
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
2. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
3. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
4. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
5. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)