|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raped Grey?
(a) Dwight Dicks.
(b) Worcester Meat.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Murphy Dicks.
2. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
3. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
(a) Dogs disappeared from the camp.
(b) The boy came back to the camp.
(c) Bears came into the camp.
(d) Girls disappeared from the camp.
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(d) One hundred.
5. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
(a) The strangers.
(b) The medicine man.
(d) The parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
4. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
5. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)