|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She danced in a Sun Dance.
2. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Pig.
(b) Murphy's Law.
(c) Murphy's Own.
3. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
(a) He is temporarily addled.
(b) He is curable.
(c) He will recover quickly.
(d) He is dangerously self-centered.
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A friend.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A riddle.
5. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She hands it to him.
(c) She quits writing it.
(d) She mails it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
2. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
4. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
5. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)