|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
(a) The parents.
(b) The strangers.
(d) The medicine man.
2. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A riddle.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A friend.
3. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
(a) He is dangerously self-centered.
(b) He is temporarily addled.
(c) He will recover quickly.
(d) He is curable.
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Jose Cordova's horse.
(b) Billy Burt's mare.
(c) Jose Cordova's money.
(d) Billy Burt's money.
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
2. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
4. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
5. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)