|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
(a) The parents.
(b) The strangers.
(d) The medicine man.
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) A Navajo servant.
(b) A friend of Kope'mah.
(c) Grey's mother.
(d) One of the seven sisters.
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(a) Art critics.
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
2. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
3. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
4. How old is Set?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)