|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To rest.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To answer her call.
(d) To graze.
2. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
(a) They seemed to leave no mark on the scene.
(b) They seemed to move slowly but covered ground quickly.
(c) They seemed innumerable.
(d) They seemed noble and majestic.
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(b) Respectful, even reverent.
4. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(b) The image in the glass will not move.
(c) The image in the glass seems older.
(d) Set's right eye is his left eye.
5. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Jose Cordova's horse.
(b) Jose Cordova's money.
(c) Billy Burt's mare.
(d) Billy Burt's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
3. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
4. How old is Set?
5. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)