|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Dog running.
(b) The flight of an eagle.
(c) Grey running.
(d) Kope-mah's chanting.
2. How old is Set?
3. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Billy Burt's mare.
(b) Jose Cordova's money.
(c) Jose Cordova's horse.
(d) Billy Burt's money.
4. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(b) He takes a shower.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) He goes out for chowder.
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
2. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
3. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
5. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)