|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She mails it.
(b) She hands it to him.
(c) She quits writing it.
(d) She burns it.
2. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Grey running.
(c) Kope-mah's chanting.
(d) Dog running.
3. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(b) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(c) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
4. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Dwight Dicks.
(b) Murphy Dicks.
(c) Worcester Meat.
(d) Billy the Kid.
5. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(b) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
2. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)