|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Belknap advise Mrs. Griffith to stay?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York City
(d) San Francisco
2. How do Clyde and Sondra travel to the golf course?
(a) By a chaueffer driven limo
(b) By a motorboat
(c) By a sailing boat
(d) By a train
3. Where has Clyde convinced Roberta to go to?
(a) His parents
(b) To the Newtons house
(c) Her parents
(d) The Griffiths house
4. Why does Clyde say he cannot come for her?
(a) He is busy at work
(b) He is attending a party
(c) He does not want to draw attention to himself
(d) He has to find a new house
5. What do divers find in the lake?
(a) Clyde's tripod
(b) Clyde's camera.
(c) Clyde's pants
(d) Clyde's shoes
6. What does the Judge force the legal teams not to mention?
(a) Roberta's pregnancy
(b) The Samuel Griffith family
(d) The political situation
7. What town does Roberta want Clyde to meet her in?
8. Who will question Clyde in the courtroom?
9. What does Nicholson say the Judge should of allowed to be introduced in there totality?
(a) Roberta's letters
(b) Sondra's letters
(c) The autopsy report
(d) Clyde's photographs
10. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
(a) The Griffiths and the Finchleys
(b) The Griffiths and the Cranstons
(c) The Finchleys and the Cranstons
(d) The Finchleys and the Masons
11. Why can Clyde not marry Roberta?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He does not find her attractive
(c) He has no money
(d) It will be the end of his future
12. What city does the final chapter take place in?
(a) Kansas City
(b) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York City
13. What does Clyde call his plan?
(a) Lake of Death
(b) The Lonely Road
(c) The Way of the Lake
(d) Drowning Miss Daisy
14. Who refuses the insanity plea?
(a) The doctor
(b) Sondra Finchley
(c) The Griffith family
15. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
(a) Because of her family's status
(b) He is in love with her
(c) He has been bribed
(d) She is not guilty
Short Answer Questions
1. What town do Clyde and Roberta buy tickets to?
2. What is the name of the Aldens neighbors?
3. What does Clyde receive from Sondra?
4. What gives Clyde hints about how not to get caught?
5. Who does Orville Mason think murdered Roberta?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)