|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lake does Clyde take Roberta to?
(a) The Clyde
(b) Love Lake
(c) Big Bitten Lake
(d) The Great Lake
2. What is Jephson's first name?
3. Who does Mason receive a letter from?
(a) A camper
(b) A friend of Clyde's
(c) Roberta's mother
(d) The President
4. What two people does Clyde immediately call?
(a) Samuel and Gilbert
(b) Sondra and Bertine
(c) His mother and father
(d) Roberta's mother and father
5. What is the name of the district attorney?
(a) Zillah Saunders
(b) Fred Heit
(c) Earl Newcomb
(d) Orville Mason
6. What name does Mason refer to Sondra as?
(a) Miss Y
(b) Miss Lover
(c) Miss X
(d) Miss Seducer
7. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
(a) Mr. Catchuman
(b) Mr. Brookhart
(c) Mr. Cranston
(d) Mr. Finchley
8. What does Clyde call his plan?
(a) Lake of Death
(b) The Lonely Road
(c) The Way of the Lake
(d) Drowning Miss Daisy
9. What does Clyde offer to do for Roberta?
(a) Adopt her child
(b) Send her money
(c) Find her a husband
(d) Build her a house
10. Where is the jail situated?
11. How long does jury selection take?
(a) Five days
(b) Two days
(c) Ten days
(d) Two weeks
12. What does the defense call Clyde?
(a) A simpleton
(b) A mental and moral coward
(c) Damaged goods
(d) A crazy
13. What does Clyde throw at Roberta's head?
(a) A baseball
(b) A paddle
(d) A camera
14. What is the name of the Aldens neighbors?
(a) The Wilcoxs
(b) The O'Reillys
(c) The Johnsons
(d) The Masons
15. Why does Clyde not think he killed Roberta?
(a) The blow was a reaction
(b) He forgot she could not swim
(c) He was not himself
(d) He tripped
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde dispose of at the Cranston's?
2. How is Clyde to be executed?
3. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
4. What marrs Mason's physical appearance?
5. How long does Clyde's mother go home for?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)