|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Clyde not marry Roberta?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He does not find her attractive
(c) He has no money
(d) It will be the end of his future
2. What does Clyde sign in this chapter?
(a) His confession
(b) A religious statement
(c) A will
(d) A prison release form
3. What does Nicholson say the Judge should of allowed to be introduced in there totality?
(a) Clyde's photographs
(b) Roberta's letters
(c) Sondra's letters
(d) The autopsy report
4. What name does Mason refer to Sondra as?
(a) Miss X
(b) Miss Lover
(c) Miss Y
(d) Miss Seducer
5. What does Sondra do when she hears of Clyde's arrest?
6. What does the Judge force the legal teams not to mention?
(a) The political situation
(b) Roberta's pregnancy
(d) The Samuel Griffith family
7. What date does the trial begin?
(a) October 15th
(b) October 31st
(c) October 1st
(d) October 17th
8. How long does Clyde's mother go home for?
(a) Four months
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) Six months
9. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Independent Party
(b) The Green Party
(c) The Republican Party
(d) The Democrat Party
10. What do divers find in the lake?
(a) Clyde's shoes
(b) Clyde's camera.
(c) Clyde's pants
(d) Clyde's tripod
11. What does Clyde discover in the newspaper the next morning?
(a) His mother is dead
(b) Roberta's body has been discovered
(c) A warrant is out for his arrest
(d) Roberta is alive
12. When is Roberta planning to visit her relative?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) New Years Day
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) Her birthday
13. Who does Clyde befriend in the jail?
(a) Andrew Kipper
(b) Red James
(c) Miller Nicolson
(d) Frank Brute
14. What species of bird does Clyde hear crying?
(a) A robin
(b) A wier-wier bird
(c) A gull
(d) A canary
15. What city does Samuel Griffith move his family to?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Cataraqui County coroner?
2. Where does Charles bury his tripod?
3. Who does Clyde get an audience with?
4. What is Clyde's part of the prison called?
5. What does the boy ask for at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)