|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accident do the defense present to the court?
(a) The San Francisco accident
(b) The Kansas City accident
(c) The New York City accident
(d) The Denver accident
2. What does the boy ask for at the end of the chapter?
(a) A milkshake
(b) A coffee
(d) An icecream
3. What is the name of the Aldens neighbors?
(a) The Wilcoxs
(b) The Johnsons
(c) The Masons
(d) The O'Reillys
4. What confirms the fact Roberta was pregnant?
(a) Clyde's notebook
(b) Clyde's diary
(c) The autopsy
(d) Clyde's letters
5. What two people does Clyde immediately call?
(a) Roberta's mother and father
(b) His mother and father
(c) Samuel and Gilbert
(d) Sondra and Bertine
6. Who questions Clyde?
(a) Miss Alden
(b) The governer
(d) Deputy Kraut
7. Why can Clyde not marry Roberta?
(a) He does not love her
(b) He has no money
(c) It will be the end of his future
(d) He does not find her attractive
8. How does Clyde say he lost his hat?
(a) Someone stole it
(b) Roberta threw it in the water
(c) He forgot it
(d) The wind blew it
9. What city does the final chapter take place in?
(a) New York City
(b) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) Kansas City
10. What is the nationality of the first person killed during Clyde's stay?
11. Where is the jail situated?
12. Where does Sondra want Clyde to visit her in a few weeks time?
(a) Eleventh Lake
(b) First Lake
(c) Twelfth Lake
(d) Fifth Lake
13. What is Jephson's first name?
14. What does Clyde dispose of at the Cranston's?
(a) His tripod
(b) His wetsuit
(c) His camera
(d) His letters to Roberta
15. What does Clyde receive from Sondra?
(a) A letter
(b) A parcel
(c) A wedding ring
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Griffiths' grandson?
2. Who tells Clyde he is not guilty?
3. Who does Clyde's mother also blame for her sons sins?
4. Who does Clyde befriend in the jail?
5. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)