|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does the trial begin?
(a) October 17th
(b) October 31st
(c) October 15th
(d) October 1st
2. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Republican Party
(b) The Democrat Party
(c) The Green Party
(d) The Independent Party
3. Where does Charles bury his tripod?
(a) In the sinking sand
(b) In the woods
(c) At the lakeside
(d) In a field
4. How long does Clyde's mother go home for?
(a) One year
(b) Four months
(c) Six months
(d) Two years
5. What does the defense call Clyde?
(a) A mental and moral coward
(b) A simpleton
(c) Damaged goods
(d) A crazy
6. What is the article about that Clyde reads in a newspaper?
(a) A skiing accident
(b) A plane crash
(c) A boating accident
(d) A rape
7. What gives Clyde hints about how not to get caught?
(a) A voice in his head
(b) A magazine
(c) A book
(d) A dog
8. What does Jephson suggest marked Roberta's face?
(a) The searchers poles and hooks
(b) Clyde's camera
(c) A cat
(d) Her own finger nails
9. What town do Clyde and Roberta buy tickets to?
10. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
(a) Mr. Finchley
(b) Mr. Catchuman
(c) Mr. Brookhart
(d) Mr. Cranston
11. How many witnesses testify to Roberta's character?
12. Who does Orville Mason think murdered Roberta?
13. Where do the Aldens live?
14. What does Sondra do when she hears of Clyde's arrest?
15. What is the nationality of the first person killed during Clyde's stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the final chapter take place in?
2. What name does Clyde use to sign in at the hotel?
3. Where is the jail situated?
4. What does Clyde throw at Roberta's head?
5. What does Clyde sign in this chapter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)