|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor in Gloversville?
(a) Dr. Lewd
(b) Dr. Glenn
(c) Dr. Fran
(d) Dr. Philips
2. What lake does Clyde take Roberta to?
(a) Big Bitten Lake
(b) The Great Lake
(c) The Clyde
(d) Love Lake
3. What confirms the fact Roberta was pregnant?
(a) The autopsy
(b) Clyde's notebook
(c) Clyde's diary
(d) Clyde's letters
4. What does Clyde sign in this chapter?
(a) A religious statement
(b) A will
(c) His confession
(d) A prison release form
5. What accident do the defense present to the court?
(a) The New York City accident
(b) The Denver accident
(c) The San Francisco accident
(d) The Kansas City accident
6. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
(a) To move away from commercial law
(b) To keep his job
(c) For money
(d) For the political elections
7. How do Clyde and Sondra travel to the golf course?
(a) By a train
(b) By a sailing boat
(c) By a chaueffer driven limo
(d) By a motorboat
8. What does the boy ask for at the end of the chapter?
(a) A milkshake
(b) A coffee
(c) An icecream
9. What town does Roberta want Clyde to meet her in?
10. Who does Clyde get an audience with?
(a) The Governor
(b) The Sheriff
(c) The Judge
(d) The President
11. How old is the Griffiths' grandson?
12. Why can Clyde not marry Roberta?
(a) It will be the end of his future
(b) He has no money
(c) He does not find her attractive
(d) He does not love her
13. Who tells Clyde he is not guilty?
(a) His mother
14. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Independent Party
(b) The Green Party
(c) The Democrat Party
(d) The Republican Party
15. What gives Clyde hints about how not to get caught?
(a) A voice in his head
(b) A magazine
(c) A dog
(d) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clyde think Jephson is his only hope?
2. What does Clyde deny?
3. What marrs Mason's physical appearance?
4. How many witnesses testify to Roberta's character?
5. What does Clyde call his plan?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)