Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
2. What instrument does Esta play?
A pump organ
3. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
The Door of Hope
4. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
5. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
A drug store
6. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
7. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
8. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
9. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
This section contains 3,066 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)