|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 41 | Book 2, Chapter 42 | Book 2, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
(c) Listening to music
(d) American football
2. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(a) Drug stores
(b) Friends houses
3. Why is Clyde worried about the pregnancy?
(a) He has no money
(b) He is too immature
(c) He does not love her
(d) He thinks Roberta will expose him
4. What does Roberta tell Clyde in chapter 33?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She wants to leave New York
(c) She wants to marry him
(d) She can't live without him
5. What town does Roberta want Clyde to meet her in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
2. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
3. What does Hortense want to go with the fur jacket?
4. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
5. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)