|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Jamison say she is grateful for?
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
3. What attraction is Jamison visiting when she drops her lithium tablets?
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
5. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does David help Jamison get over a depressive episode?
2. What conversation does Jamison recall at the beginning of chapter 11?
This section contains 843 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)