Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say her emotional and physical pain forced her to do?
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
3. Who poses the question to Jamison at the start of the chapter?
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
Choose one of the following options and discuss how Jamison's illness affected that particular area in her life.
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
Choose one of the people Jamison mentions in the book and discuss how they helped Jamison to recover. Could Jamison have survived without their support?
An Unquiet Mind was written in 1995. Choose one of the following options and discuss how psychiatry's ideas have developed since then.
1) The use of lithium.
2) Bi-polar as a genetically inherited illness.
3) Links between bi-polar and creativity.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)