|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamison describe Richard?
2. What did her illness destroy?
3. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
4. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
5. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following options and discuss how Jamison's illness affected that particular area in her life.
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how each of the following aided Jamison in her recovery against manic depression.
Essay Topic 3
An Unquiet Mind was written in 1995. Choose one of the following options and discuss how psychiatry's ideas have developed since then.
1) The use of lithium.
2) Bi-polar as a genetically inherited illness.
3) Links between bi-polar and creativity.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)