Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say her emotional and physical pain forced her to do?
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
3. Who poses the question to Jamison at the start of the chapter?
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
Essay Topic 1
What events in Jamison's early life influenced her decision to study psychology? How different do the students think Jamison's life would been if she was from a less supportive family?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how each of the following aided Jamison in her recovery against manic depression.
Essay Topic 3
Examine manic depressive illness as described in the book.
1) What does Jamison feel during a manic episode?
2) What does Jamison suffer during a depressive episode?
3) Define stable state of mind?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)