|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jamison describe Richard?
(a) Cute as hell
(b) Low key and down to earth
(c) Manically funny
(d) Loving, but pompous
2. In which city does Jamison take a sabbatical?
3. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
(b) South African
4. What does Jamison feel herself to be?
(a) A survivor
(b) Bad luck messenger
(c) A person
(d) A disciple of God
5. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
(a) Johann Johannsen
(b) Mogens Schou
(c) Delmore Scwartz
(d) Johan Cryuff
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Watson discover?
2. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
4. What does Jamison fill out an application for?
5. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jamison cope on her return to Los Angeles?
2. Why is Jamison drawn to Wyatt?
3. How does Jamison stop the temptation of reliving her manic episodes?
4. Why is Jamison encouraged by a presentation at the end of chapter 11?
5. How does another Englishman sweep Jamison off of her feet in chapter 8?
6. How does Jamison benefit when her psychiatrist lowers her dosage level?
7. What research is James Watson doing regarding the cause of mental illness?
8. What is Jamison's view on the use of slang to describe people with mental illness?
9. What does life in Oxford teach her?
10. How is the lower dosage of lithium benefiting Jamison in chapter 9?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)