|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
(a) Junior research fellow
(b) Senior research fellow
(c) Senior psychiatrist
(d) The American fellow
2. Who poses the question to Jamison at the start of the chapter?
(a) Her psychiatrist
(b) Her brother
(d) Her husband
3. What word Jamison used at a presentation made a woman angry?
4. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
(b) Fall in love
(c) Read for pleasure
(d) Eat beans
5. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
(a) A psychiatric evaluation
(b) An academic conversation
(c) A university lecture
(d) An orchestra
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
2. What does the chairman already know about?
3. What does Jamison not think is such a good idea?
4. Why did Jamison want to protect her family?
5. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)