Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say her emotional and physical pain forced her to do?
(a) Crawl across the floor
(b) Pray for forgiveness
(c) Take heroin
(d) Take an overdose
2. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(b) The Family
(c) Too much television
3. Who poses the question to Jamison at the start of the chapter?
(a) Her brother
(c) Her husband
(d) Her psychiatrist
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
(d) Los Angeles
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
(b) She does not like children
(c) Richard already has children
(d) She is infertile
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
2. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
3. What drug does Jamison compare the addictiveness of her manic states to?
4. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
5. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)