|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
(a) A radio show
(b) A payrise
(c) Her illness
(d) A colleague
2. In which city does Richard live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
3. What notable award has James Watson won?
(a) The Hugo Award
(b) The Booker Prize
(c) The Mercury Award
(d) The Nobel Prize
4. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
(a) Stigmitize them
(b) Free them
(c) Romanticize them
(d) Arm them
5. What would Jamison want to be available if she chose to be manic depressive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison not want to rule out when talking about mental illness?
2. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
3. Which of the following words or phrases does Jamison not use to describe her depressive episodes?
4. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
5. What university does Jamison teach at?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)