|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Richard live?
(a) New York
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) Los Angeles
2. In which city does Jamison take a sabbatical?
3. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
(a) Manic depression among British artists and writers
(b) Manic depression among genuises
(c) Manic depression among serial killers
(d) Manic depression and William Shakespeare
4. What did the woman think that Jamison's choice of words would do to sufferers of mental illness?
(a) Romanticize them
(b) Arm them
(c) Free them
(d) Stigmitize them
5. What does Jamison recall with longing?
(a) Her first sexual experience
(b) Her manic episodes
(c) Her childhood
(d) Her first marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
2. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
3. What does Jamison still grieve for?
4. What does Jamison feel herself to be?
5. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)