|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
(a) Manic depression and William Shakespeare
(b) Manic depression among British artists and writers
(c) Manic depression among genuises
(d) Manic depression among serial killers
2. What does Jamison say could lead to death?
(a) Jumping from a building
(b) Raising her medication
(c) Bearing a child
(d) Lowering her medication
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) David Bell
(b) Lauren Smith
(c) Paul Ewood
(d) James Watson
4. Which section of Washington DC does Richard live in?
(d) Columbia Heights
5. What is Jamison sometimes tempted to do?
(a) Have an affair
(b) Commit suicide
(c) Lower her dosage of lithium
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Watson discover?
2. What university does Jamison teach at?
3. Which of the following members of Jamison's family is the only one she gives a name to?
4. Why did Jamison want to protect her family?
5. What drug does Jamison compare the addictiveness of her manic states to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)