|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jamison meets in this chapter?
(a) Peter Davis
(b) Glynn Dorm
(c) Dick West
(d) Richard Wyatt
2. What does the chairman already know about?
(a) Jamison's love for him
(b) Jamison's IQ
(c) Jamison's illness
(d) Jamison's past indiscretions
3. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
(a) Her leisure time
(b) Her lithium dosage
(c) Her spending sprees
(d) Her working hours
4. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) She does not like children
(b) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
(c) She is infertile
(d) Richard already has children
5. Which of the following word or phrase does Jamison use to describe her manic episodes?
(c) Great gulps of life
(d) More than just rock and roll
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
2. Who did Jamison want to protect by not talking about her illness?
3. Where is Richard the chief of neuropsychiatry?
4. What is Richard's title?
5. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jamison benefit when her psychiatrist lowers her dosage level?
2. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive to bi-polar?
3. How is the lower dosage of lithium benefiting Jamison in chapter 9?
4. What does Jamison remember about her mood swings?
5. How could revealing her illness affect her personal life?
6. How does Richard react when Jamison tells him about her mental illness?
7. How does Jamison react to David's death?
8. What does Jamison miss about her manic episodes
9. How does another Englishman sweep Jamison off of her feet in chapter 8?
10. What does Jamison hope never to have to experience again concerning her manic episodes?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)