|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(b) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(c) Dam-building by beavers
(d) Communist buildings during Stalism
2. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
3. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
(a) She puts on weight
(b) She becomes immune
(c) Her moods begin to level out
(d) She loses her creative spark
4. In which city does David die?
5. What country is David Laurie from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
2. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
3. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
5. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of work does Jamison decide to go into after graduate school?
2. How does Jamison's disorder affect her home life?
3. How does Jamison describe her early childhood years?
4. How does the concert in chapter 6 benefit manic depressives?
5. What does Jamison discover in chapter 6 when a bright young lawyer kills himself?
6. What kind of work does Jamison do at the UCLA facility?
7. How does Jamison hear about David's death?
8. How does David help Jamison get over a depressive episode?
9. What reason does Jamison give for not getting on with her sister?
10. What happens to Jamison as she is walking through a garden campus in chapter 2?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)