|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sister
2. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
3. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
(a) Break her dark moods
(b) Play cards
(c) Come off lithium
(d) Play golf
4. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
2. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
3. What does lithium force Jamison to give up?
4. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jamison's image of herself inaccurate?
2. What kind of work does Jamison decide to go into after graduate school?
3. What happens to the plane that flies over the school yard in the first chapter?
4. What does Jamison discover in chapter 6 when a bright young lawyer kills himself?
5. What does Jamison think of St. Andrews?
6. What is Jamison's sister's views on lithium?
7. What happens to Jamison as she is walking through a garden campus in chapter 2?
8. How does Jamison hear about David's death?
9. How does Jamison manage to simplify her life?
10. What reason does Jamison give for not getting on with her sister?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)