|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Yale University
(b) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(c) Oxford University
(d) Sir John Moores University
2. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Intellectually stimulating
(b) Time of her life
(c) Intense suffering and confusion
3. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) To a cematory
(b) For an ice cream
(c) To a hockey match
(d) To London
4. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
5. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
2. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
3. What country is David Laurie from?
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
5. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is an example of Jamison's manic behavior?
2. In what way did Jamison's time at college turn out to be a positive experience?
3. Describe the manic extreme of Jamison's mood disorder.
4. What does Jamison think of St. Andrews?
5. What is Jamison's opinion of using medication to treat depressive disorders?
6. How does Jamison mood swings affect her at college?
7. What kind of work does Jamison do at the UCLA facility?
8. Why does Jamison start reading children's books?
9. What kind of work does Jamison decide to go into after graduate school?
10. How is Jamison's image of herself inaccurate?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)