|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) Czech professors
(b) British military officers
(c) His mother
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Philip Brown
(c) Her sister
(d) Her brother
3. In what country is St. Andrew's located?
4. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
2. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
3. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jamison describe her early childhood years?
2. How does Jamison's brother save her life in chapter 5?
3. What is Jamison's sister's views on lithium?
4. In what way did Jamison's time at college turn out to be a positive experience?
5. How does Jamison's disorder affect her home life?
6. How does Jamison hear about David's death?
7. What does Jamison discover in chapter 6 when a bright young lawyer kills himself?
8. What happens to Jamison as she is walking through a garden campus in chapter 2?
9. How does David react when Jamison tell him about her illness?
10. How does Jamison's first visit to a psychiatric hospital affect her?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)