Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7 "An Officer and a Gentleman")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
a) An adder
b) A rattle snake
c) A grass snake
d) A brown snake
2. What does Jamison like to write?
a) Short stories
3. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
a) Waking up
b) Making a cup of coffee
c) Washing her hair
d) Washing her feet
4. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
a) Her marriage
b) Her life
c) Her work
d) Her family
5. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
a) Her brother
This section contains 453 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)