Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is manic depression also known as?
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
John Hopkins University of Medicine
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
Playing in the school yard
5. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
He burned to death
6. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
7. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
8. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
This section contains 3,375 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)