|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
2. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
(a) Her cat
(b) Her dog
(c) Her son
(d) Richard Wyatt
3. Which of the following word or phrase does Jamison use to describe her manic episodes?
(c) More than just rock and roll
(d) Great gulps of life
4. What does Jamison not think is such a good idea?
(a) Two mentally ill people getting married
(b) The use of slang to describe mental illness
(c) Mentally ill people having children
(d) Political and medical correctness
5. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
(c) A snake bite kit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say could lead to death?
2. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
3. What does Jamison find too emotional?
4. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
5. What did one psychiatrist tell Jamison never to have?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)