|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which drug did Schou conduct clinical trials on?
2. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
(a) Its famous students
(b) Its calmness
(c) Its diversity
(d) Its music scene
3. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(b) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Time of her life
(d) Intense suffering and confusion
4. What does Jamison like to write?
(b) Short stories
5. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
(c) Film and Media
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
2. What does Jamison say could lead to death?
3. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
4. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
5. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)