|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say could lead to death?
(a) Lowering her medication
(b) Bearing a child
(c) Raising her medication
(d) Jumping from a building
2. Which of the following word or phrase does Jamison use to describe her manic episodes?
(b) More than just rock and roll
(c) Great gulps of life
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) Paul Ewood
(b) David Bell
(c) James Watson
(d) Lauren Smith
4. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(b) Communist buildings during Stalism
(c) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(d) Dam-building by beavers
5. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison state will contribute to the change in the way people perceive mental illness?
2. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
5. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)