|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison establish at her university in this chapter?
(a) The UCLA Manic Depressive Clinic
(b) The UCLA Art and Mental Illness Clinic
(c) The Neuropsychiatry Institute
(d) The UCLA Affective Disorders Clinic
2. Which of the following members of Jamison's family is the only one she gives a name to?
(a) Her cousin
(b) Her brother
(c) Her sister
(d) None of them
3. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
4. What did her illness destroy?
(a) Her credit status
(b) All pleasure and relationships
(c) Her co-ordination
(d) Her furniture
5. What does Schou share with Jamison?
(a) A family history of manic depression
(b) A love for poetry
(c) A military family
(d) A love for research
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
2. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
3. What is Richard's title?
4. What subject does Jamison's brother have a PHD in?
5. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)