|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) T.S Elliot
(b) Erza Pound
(c) Walt Whitman
(d) Delmore Schwartz
2. What does Jamison call the chauvinist professor?
3. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Put on makeup
(b) Shout at her husband
(c) Run around the house
(d) Clean out the medicine cabinet
4. What question does Jamison pose at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Whether she would choose to have manic depression
(b) Whether she would choose to have children
(c) Whether she would choose to be born
(d) Whether she would choose to live in America
5. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
(a) Text messages
(d) Telephone calls
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
2. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
3. Why would Jamison want to lower her medication?
4. What country does Jamison go to in this chapter?
5. What would there not be enough of if psychiatric issues stopped people from getting clinical privileges?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)