|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost his legs
(b) He burned to death
(c) He broke his back
(d) He lost an arm
4. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sister
5. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
(a) Eperience her emotions more fully
(b) Lecture students
(c) Play sport
(d) Watch television
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. What does Jamison recall with longing?
3. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
4. What does Jamison say her emotional and physical pain forced her to do?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)