|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's parent's divorce
(b) Jamison's marriages
(c) The Iraq war
(d) Jamison's manic-depression
2. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It is more descriptive
(b) People know what it is
(c) It sounds more dangerous
(d) It has more positive connotations
3. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
(a) A university lecture
(b) An orchestra
(c) An academic conversation
(d) A psychiatric evaluation
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) The lithium
(b) Her family
(d) Her work
5. Who does Jamison invite to lunch?
(a) Her sister
(b) The department chairman
(c) Her brother
(d) John Hopkins
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard the chief of neuropsychiatry?
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
4. What does Jamison say was filled with warmth, friendship and confidence?
5. What would Jamison want to be available if she chose to be manic depressive?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)