|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison say she is grateful for?
(a) Her creativity
(b) A more balanced life
(c) Her friends
(d) Her intelligence
2. What is Richard's title?
3. What does Jamison find too emotional?
(b) Her marriage
4. What does the lower dose of lithium allow Jamison to do?
(a) Play sport
(b) Lecture students
(c) Eperience her emotions more fully
(d) Watch television
5. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Shout at her husband
(d) Run around the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
2. Which of the following sometimes triggers a memory of earlier days as a manic depressive?
3. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
4. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)