|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
(a) Thank you for everything.
(b) Thank you for a lovely weekend. They tell me it rained.
(c) Marry me
(d) Forget me and you can forget life
2. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
(a) Her leisure time
(b) Her lithium dosage
(c) Her spending sprees
(d) Her working hours
3. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
4. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
(a) She is a woman
(b) She is having a manic episode
(c) She is taking lithium
(d) She is not a physician
5. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
2. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
3. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
4. What university does Jamison teach at?
5. Which section of Washington DC does Richard live in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)