|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It has more positive connotations
(b) It sounds more dangerous
(c) It is more descriptive
(d) People know what it is
2. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
3. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
4. Why does Jamison decline Laurie's invitation to go to dinner?
(a) She is too busy
(b) She is still married
(c) He won't let her pay
(d) She does not find him attractive
5. What city does Jamison go back to?
(c) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison decide to reduce at the end of this chapter?
2. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
3. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
5. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)