|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What notable award has James Watson won?
(a) The Booker Prize
(b) The Hugo Award
(c) The Nobel Prize
(d) The Mercury Award
2. What does Jamison say can often often accompany manic depression?
3. What does Jamison say always accompanied her descent into depression?
(d) A headache
4. What drug does Jamison compare the addictiveness of her manic states to?
5. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
(a) David Laurie
(b) Her husband
(c) Her father
(d) Her son
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
2. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
3. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
4. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
5. Who does Jamison invite to lunch?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)