|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison establish at her university in this chapter?
(a) The Neuropsychiatry Institute
(b) The UCLA Affective Disorders Clinic
(c) The UCLA Manic Depressive Clinic
(d) The UCLA Art and Mental Illness Clinic
2. Which English town is David buried in?
(b) Leighton Buzzard
3. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
4. Why would Jamison want to lower her medication?
(a) To relive the excitement of her moods
(b) To communicate better
(c) To lose weight
(d) To think clearly
5. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
(a) Mad as a hatter
(c) Gone around the bend
(d) Nut job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison like to write?
2. Which of the book's character's says off we go into the wild blue yonder?
3. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
4. Which of the following does Jamison like about the UCLA?
5. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)