|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A depressive episode
(b) A divorce
(c) A busy day
(d) A manic episode
2. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(a) Dam-building by beavers
(c) Communist buildings during Stalism
(d) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
3. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
4. What illness does Richard research?
(b) Manic depression
(d) Clinical depression
5. What does Jamison say she is grateful for?
(a) Her friends
(b) A more balanced life
(c) Her creativity
(d) Her intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jamison enroll at?
2. What country has David been assigned to?
3. What does Jamison say is the one regret of her life?
4. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
5. What does Jamison doubt she can remember to conduct?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)