|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) T.S. Elliott
(b) John Donne
(c) Ezra Pound
(d) Charles Bukowski
2. What does Jamison join in 1974?
(a) The Tennyson society
(b) The bi-polar society
(c) The UCLA faculty
(d) The Yale Faculty
3. What did James Watson discover?
(b) DNA double helix
(c) FDA triple bic
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
(a) Her boss
(b) Her psychiatrist
(c) Her brother
(d) Her husband
5. What does Jamison say could lead to death?
(a) Lowering her medication
(b) Jumping from a building
(c) Bearing a child
(d) Raising her medication
Short Answer Questions
1. What is threatened when Jamison enters are depressive stage?
2. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
4. What is the nationality of the man Jamison meets at a dinner party?
5. Who poses the question to Jamison at the start of the chapter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)