|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
(a) Dam-building by beavers
(b) British housing schemes during Thatcherism
(c) Communist buildings during Stalism
2. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) Am army child
(b) A homosexual
(c) A manic depressive patient
(d) A student volunteer
3. What university does Jamison enroll at?
4. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
(a) Total Film
(b) Total Sport
(c) Physician's Guide to Good Care
(d) Physician's Desk Reference
5. What type of flowers does Jamison place at David's grave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
2. What is Jamison sometimes tempted to do?
3. Which section of Washington DC does Richard live in?
4. What city does Jamison go back to?
5. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)