|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Epilogue".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(a) The Family
(c) Too much television
2. Which of the following gave Jamison great pleasure when she was in the midst of a manic mood?
3. How does Jamison describe Richard?
(a) Loving, but pompous
(b) Low key and down to earth
(c) Manically funny
(d) Cute as hell
4. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
5. What is manic depression also known as?
(a) Black dog
(d) Manic moods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
2. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
4. What question does Jamison pose at the beginning of the chapter?
5. Why would Jamison want to lower her medication?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)