|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
2. What state is John Hopkin's university in?
3. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
4. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
5. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Lord Tennyson
(b) Percy Shelley
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(d) Walt Whitman
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does the Englishman write in the book?
2. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
3. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
4. Why does Jamison not have children?
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)