|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
(d) Medical residents
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
(a) Yale University
(b) Sir John Moores University
(c) John Hopkins University of Medicine
(d) Oxford University
3. What is the name of the man Jamison meets in this chapter?
(a) Glynn Dorm
(b) Dick West
(c) Peter Davis
(d) Richard Wyatt
4. What is Jamison reluctant to surrender to when she is manic?
(b) The government
(d) Her brother
5. What do David and Jamison meet for almost every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chairman already know about?
2. Who does Jamison recall a conversation with?
3. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
4. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
5. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)