|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(a) The influence of food on mental stability
(b) Japanese food
(d) The influence of language
2. What does Jamison decide is her strongest interest?
3. What illness does Richard research?
(c) Clinical depression
(d) Manic depression
4. What drug has the physician injected his patient with?
5. What country is David Laurie from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison not want to rule out when talking about mental illness?
2. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
4. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
5. What university does Jamison teach at?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)