|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
(a) Delmore Schwartz
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) T.S Elliot
(d) Erza Pound
2. Who does Jamison invite to lunch?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her brother
(c) The department chairman
(d) John Hopkins
3. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(b) Her family
(d) The lithium
5. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
2. What does Jamison's father try to determine the IQ scores of?
3. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
4. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
5. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)