|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Schou share with Jamison?
(a) A love for poetry
(b) A love for research
(c) A family history of manic depression
(d) A military family
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. Which of the following scientists are at the medical conference?
(a) Lauren Smith
(b) Paul Ewood
(c) David Bell
(d) James Watson
4. What does Jamison say she remembers college as?
(a) Time of her life
(b) Intellectually stimulating
(c) Intense suffering and confusion
5. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Her reluctance to discuss her illness
(b) The severity of her illness
(c) Her love for her father
(d) Her sexuality
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say takes hours to do when she is depressed?
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
3. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
4. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
5. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)