|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) For an ice cream
(b) To a cematory
(c) To a hockey match
(d) To London
2. What does Jamison claim manic depressive illness is linked with?
3. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York
4. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The bathroom
(c) The dining room
(d) The conservatory
5. What is manic depression also known as?
(a) Manic moods
(d) Black dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison find it difficult doing when she is on lithium?
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
3. What illness does Richard research?
4. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
5. How does Jamison describe Richard?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)