|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is Jamison filled with during a manic episode?
(a) Hate and darkness
(b) Intelligence and imaginaton
(c) Love and happiness
(d) Self-confidence and well-being
2. Which of the following colorful expressions does Jamison use in this chapter?
(b) Mad as a hatter
(c) Nut job
(d) Gone around the bend
3. What city does Jamison go back to?
(d) Los Angeles
4. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Run around the house
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(d) Shout at her husband
5. What animal does Jamison want to buy?
(a) A sheep
(b) A dog
(c) A cow
(d) A horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
2. What does Jamison fill out an application for?
3. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
4. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
5. What does Jamison say emotional stability is a sign of?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)