|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chairman already know about?
(a) Jamison's love for him
(b) Jamison's IQ
(c) Jamison's past indiscretions
(d) Jamison's illness
2. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Go to work
(b) Read poetry
(c) Take her lithium
(d) Take Halpol
3. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
4. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her family
(c) Her work
(d) The lithium
5. Which poet does Jamison make 40 copies of?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Edna St. Vincent Millay
(c) Lord Tennyson
(d) Percy Shelley
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
2. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
3. Which member of her family does Jamison say she adores?
4. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)