|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
2. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
(b) Medical residents
3. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
(a) Jamison's manic-depression
(b) Jamison's parent's divorce
(c) The Iraq war
(d) Jamison's marriages
4. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
5. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
(a) She loses her creative spark
(b) She becomes immune
(c) Her moods begin to level out
(d) She puts on weight
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
2. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
3. What does Schou share with Jamison?
4. What is Richard's title?
5. What does Jamison think about when her moods are very low?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)