|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
2. What kind of humor does Jamison share with the Englishman?
3. What does Jamison want to discuss with the chairmen?
(a) A radio show
(b) A colleague
(c) Her illness
(d) A payrise
4. What country has David been assigned to?
(c) Hong Kong
5. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
2. What does Jamison say happens after several years of taking lithium?
3. What does the chairman already know about?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)