|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does Jamison want to protect herself against?
(a) A grass snake
(b) A brown snake
(c) A rattle snake
(d) An adder
2. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Shout at her husband
(b) Put on makeup
(c) Run around the house
(d) Clean out the medicine cabinet
3. What does the chairman already know about?
(a) Jamison's illness
(b) Jamison's love for him
(c) Jamison's IQ
(d) Jamison's past indiscretions
4. Who does David invite to dinner in this chapter?
(a) Czech professors
(b) His mother
(c) British military officers
5. What state is John Hopkin's university in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
2. Which Welsh poet does Jamison reference in this chapter?
3. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
4. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
5. Who does Jamison try and reconcile with in this chapter?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)