|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
(a) Her work
(c) The lithium
(d) Her family
2. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandmother
3. Which member of Jamison's family becomes her emotional bedrock?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her sister
(c) Her brother
(d) Her father
4. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
(a) Old friendships
(b) Family life
(c) Academic routine
(d) Her house
5. Where does Jamison's psychiatrist take her when Jamison insists she wants to be alone?
(a) For an ice cream
(b) To London
(c) To a cematory
(d) To a hockey match
Short Answer Questions
1. What notable award has James Watson won?
2. Who does Jamison find sitting at her office desk in this chapter?
3. What state is John Hopkin's university in?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
5. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)