|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is John Hopkin's university in?
2. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A divorce
(b) A depressive episode
(c) A manic episode
(d) A busy day
3. Why can Jamison not afford spending sprees?
(a) She needs to buy a car
(b) She is saving for a house
(c) She is already in debt
(d) She has to pay for college
4. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
(a) Run around the house
(b) Shout at her husband
(c) Clean out the medicine cabinet
(d) Put on makeup
5. Why does Jamison not have children?
(a) Richard already has children
(b) She does not like children
(c) She is infertile
(d) Se does not wnat want them to inherit her illness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
2. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
3. What kind of glove did Jamison used to wear as a society girl in Washington DC?
4. Which European city does Jamison's brother call her from?
5. What is Eros?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)