|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Jamison say she needs to break her dark moods?
(b) Firm discipline
(c) Gentle discipline
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Play ping pong
(b) Talk on the phone
(c) Go for walks
(d) Get out of bed
3. What illness does Richard research?
(a) Clinical depression
(c) Manic depression
4. What is the name of the man Jamison meets in this chapter?
(a) Dick West
(b) Richard Wyatt
(c) Glynn Dorm
(d) Peter Davis
5. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
(a) Manic depression
(c) Clinical depression
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
2. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
3. What university did Jamison want to go to?
4. What does Jamison question at the beginning of the chapter?
5. Which section of Washington DC does Richard live in?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)