|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
(a) It sounds more dangerous
(b) People know what it is
(c) It is more descriptive
(d) It has more positive connotations
2. What university did Jamison want to go to?
(c) New York
3. What did James Watson discover?
(a) FDA triple bic
(d) DNA double helix
4. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
(a) An anti-body
(b) An anti-emetic
(c) An anti-hemetic
(d) An anti-goo
5. What can Jamison never repay back to her brother?
(a) His emotional support
(b) The cigarettes he gives her
(c) The money he lends her
(d) His love
Short Answer Questions
1. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
2. Why does Jamison encounter resistance from the medical school for her clinic?
3. Who does Jamison invite to lunch?
4. Which of the following drugs is Jamison not researching?
5. Which of the following words does Jamison use to describe her illness?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)