|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
2. Which of the following poets does Jamison quote?
(a) Ezra Pound
(b) T.S. Elliott
(c) John Donne
(d) Charles Bukowski
3. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
4. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(a) The influence of language
(c) Japanese food
(d) The influence of food on mental stability
5. In what room does Jamison sleep in to help with her feelings of nausea?
(a) The conservatory
(b) The bedroom
(c) The dining room
(d) The bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jamison's mother teach her to do?
2. What is the name of the magazine the psychiatry resident is reading?
3. What sea does Jamison say makes the weather harsh at St. Andrew's?
4. What does the air crash become a metaphor for?
5. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)