|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jamison think she would feel when she opened up about her illness?
2. What does Jamison's father find it difficult to do when he is clinically depressed?
(a) Go for walks
(b) Get out of bed
(c) Talk on the phone
(d) Play ping pong
3. Which of the following composers does the orchestra not play?
4. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her grandfather
(c) Her grandmother
(d) Her father
5. What nationality is Jamison's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison say she must do before she becomes associate professor?
2. What title is Jamison given at he end of this chapter?
3. At what school is Jamison a psychiatrist?
4. What does Jamison like to put in her morning orange juice?
5. What university does Jamison enroll at?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)