|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison like to write?
(a) Short stories
2. What does the chairman already know about?
(a) Jamison's past indiscretions
(b) Jamison's IQ
(c) Jamison's illness
(d) Jamison's love for him
3. In which city does Richard live?
(b) New York
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Los Angeles
4. What does Jamison ponder in this chapter?
(a) Japanese food
(c) The influence of food on mental stability
(d) The influence of language
5. Where does Jamison say most scientists now believe manic depressive illness comes from?
(a) The Family
(c) Too much television
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want a heightened awareness of?
2. What does Jamison decide to do before entertaining guests?
3. What poet does Jamison think of when she is walking through the university gardens?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
5. Who does Jamison invite to lunch?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)