|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Andrews Air Force Base situated?
(a) New York
(c) Washington D.C.
2. What job does the bright young man have who kills himself?
3. What did James Watson discover?
(b) DNA double helix
(c) FDA triple bic
4. Which member of Jamison's family is she particularly grateful to for saving her life?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her sister
(d) Her father
5. In which English city does Jamison spend a few months in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison want to buy at the drug store?
2. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
3. What does Jamison take to make sure she does not vomit?
4. What does Schou share with Jamison?
5. What does Jamison start to take regularly after David's death?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)