|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamison shoplift a blouse?
(a) She does not like the shop
(b) She is too impatient to wait
(c) For part of her research
(d) She wants to know if she can get away with it
2. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) James Goldfield
(b) Philip White
(c) David Laurie
(d) Lawrence Petersen
3. Who does Jamison inherit her manic depression from?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandfather
4. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
(a) A book on medicine
(b) A book on ironic humor
(c) A book on love
(d) A book on manic depression
5. Which children's book does Jamison reread?
(a) Winnie the Pooh
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
(c) Kevin the Kitten
(d) Wind in the willows
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
2. What did Jamison feel when her brother was around?
3. What word Jamison used at a presentation made a woman angry?
4. Who insists Jamison has to stay on lithium?
5. Why does Jamison prefer the term manic depressive illness?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)