|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison dread re-entering?
(a) Old friendships
(b) Family life
(c) Academic routine
(d) Her house
2. What does Jamison not think is such a good idea?
(a) Mentally ill people having children
(b) The use of slang to describe mental illness
(c) Political and medical correctness
(d) Two mentally ill people getting married
3. What is a hospital candy striper?
(a) A manic depressive patient
(b) Am army child
(c) A student volunteer
(d) A homosexual
4. What is the correct medical diagnosis of Jamison's illness?
(b) Clinical depression
(c) Manic depression
5. What is Jamison's title while at Oxford?
(a) The American fellow
(b) Senior research fellow
(c) Junior research fellow
(d) Senior psychiatrist
Short Answer Questions
1. What word Jamison used at a presentation made a woman angry?
2. Who does Jamison take with her on her long walks?
3. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
4. What corporation did Jamison's father work at?
5. What does Jamison decide she needs to be patient with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)