|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison fill out an application for?
(a) Release from hospital
(b) A new job
(d) Clinical privileges
2. How do Jamison and Laurie stay in touch?
(b) Telephone calls
(c) Text messages
3. What does Jamison refuse to do regularly?
(a) Take her lithium
(b) Take Halpol
(c) Read poetry
(d) Go to work
4. In which city does David die?
5. What happened to the pilot in the military jet?
(a) He lost an arm
(b) He broke his back
(c) He burned to death
(d) He lost his legs
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does the Englishman give Jamison?
2. Who does Jamison say will stop asking her questions if they know she suffers from manic depression?
3. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
4. What is the name of the man Jamison meets at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)