|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Clinical Privileges".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students eat in her zoology class?
2. What is the only drug Jamison says can save her?
3. What does Jamison study in Oxford?
(a) Manic depression among British artists and writers
(b) Manic depression and William Shakespeare
(c) Manic depression among serial killers
(d) Manic depression among genuises
4. What does Jamison's faculty member believe Jamison to be in the middle of during a party?
(a) A depressive episode
(b) A manic episode
(c) A divorce
(d) A busy day
5. Who does Jamison delight in baiting?
(a) Her brother
(c) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Jamison want to go to?
2. What can Jamison do now she is taking less lithium?
3. What is Jamison's brother researching the economic aspects of?
4. What was Jamison doing when the military jet crashed?
5. Which of the following two words does Jamison use to describe her husband?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)